CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - ALL 5

Pretend all the boys are single! Also this is pretty long!

Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, Jack, and Zach, all wait in their living room, for their photographer, and good friend, Y/n. It is Christmas morning, and they want to have a Christmas photoshoot to post pictures for Instagram - and to mostly show off their expensive gifts.

Y/n pulls in the driveway of the Why Don't We house, and parks her car. She gets out, and unlocks her trunk, taking out all of the presents. She slams shut her trunk and makes her way to the front door.

Since her hands are full, she knocks on the door with her foot. The boys hear it and Jonah runs to answer the door. He opens it, and he gets a big smile on his face, the same with y/n.
"Uh, I might need a little help." Y/n chuckles.
""Yeah, let me help," Jonah grabs a couple presents from her hands, and y/n walks into the house. Jonah shuts the door behind her and follows her.

She enters, and all the boys spot her.
"Y/n!" They all yell.
"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!" She sets all the presents on the floor, the same with Jonah.
"Open up!" She exclaims, while removing her coat, hat, and scarf.

All the boys rush to the presents, trying so hard to find the one with their name on it.

They all open their gifts, each boy happy with what they got. After they finish admiring their gifts they start picking up the left over wrapping paper and bags.

Y/n looks torwards the tree and spots one last present. She walks up to it and picks it up. She turns to the boys.
"Is this mine?" She asks them.
"Oh shoot we forgot about it, but yeah that's yours." Daniel replies to her, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

All the boys sit on the couches, waiting for her to open it. Y/n starts ripping the wrapping paper off, revealing a box underneath. She lightly grabs the lid to the box and takes it off. Of course tissue paper is covering the gift. For some reason y/n gets really nervous, even though it's just a simple gift from her best of friends.

She lifts the paper up, and her present is revealed. It's the most unexpected gift ever.

Black Lace lingerie

Y/n's mouth hangs open, surpried from the gift. She doesn't have a boyfriend, what should she use it for?
"Do you like it?" Zach hesitantly says. All the boys look nervous.
"Uh I-" she looks at the lingerie.
"I'll go try it on."

She doesn't make eye contact, and walks straight to the bathroom.

As she is getting dressed, all the boys look at each other surprised.
"Do you think we are gonna have a sixsome tonight?" Jack asks all of them.
"Don't know. Maybe she is just showing us because we are her best friends ??" Corbyn says.
"We'll just have to find out."

Y/n slowly opens the door, and peaks her head out.
"Are you guys ready?" She chuckles.
They all nod eagerly.
She steps out of the bathroom in a robe. She slowly slips it off and it lands on the floor.

All the boys practically drool over her.
"Wowee momma..." Corbyn says looking her up and down.
"You look..." Daniel starts.
"Sexy." Jack finishes.

Y/n bites her lip, liking the reaction she is getting from them. She slowly walks to them, and each boy gets a boner. She stands in between Jonah and Zach, and palms them through their pants.

Both of their faces get red, and they moan a little.
"You guys like that?" She asks seductively. They both nod their head, loving her touch.

She pulls her hands away and turns to the boy on Zach's right, Jack. She sits on top of him and straddles him. He lifts his hands to her side, rubbing with his thumbs.