Jack - School Bathroom

Before reading, I have nothing against Christinia, just apart of the story, and bullying is not a joke. If that is happening to you in your life, and you want to harm yourself or already have, tell someone.

***

I'm in line in the school cafeteria, waiting to get school food, which is gross but better than nothing.

I already hear people whispering across the cafeteria, probably about me. I am the school reject. Everyone makes fun of me, I don't know why, I guess I just seem like an easy target.

I slowly walk through line, food piling on my plate. Once I do, I make my way to the table I usually sit at, in the corner of the room, alone, and where it stinks. But before I can even reach it, a foot stretches "accidently" in front of me and I trip, thankfully getting no food on me.

"Oops..." One of my bullies, Jonah, says while everyone is laughing.
He is one of the Jocks. Along with 4 other boys. Zach, Daniel, Corbyn, and Jack.

Jack has been my crush since 8th grade, but I sadly can't have him because of his popularity. He usually just laughs along with the crowd, but I see the look in his eyes every time, sadness.

I was about to get up, until one of the popular bitches, Christinia, Corbyns girlfriend, comes up with an open milk carton and pours it all over me.
"Clean up in isle 4." She giggles.

I feel the tears piling up in my eyes. I just slowly stand up.
"Is the wittle baby gonna cwy?" She says as if she's talking to a baby.
"Do I need to call your mommy? Wait... she's dead..." she chuckles.

After she says that, I feel rage, sadness, and so many emotions at once, but I couldn't do anything, but run to the bathroom, not caring about anything at the moment.

I arrive and slam the bathroom door leading into the stalls. I walk up to the mirror.

Ugly.

Stupid.

Dumb.

A loser.

I just start bawling my eyes out. I wish I wasn't alive, everyone would be happy. I wish my mom is still alive, but of course she had to leave me.

I keep on crying then hear the door open, I don't look, because I know who it is, or I think I do.

"Please go away! Why do you hate me so much?" I say, sobbing mid- sentence.

"Y/n?" Not the voice I was expecting. I turn to see Jack holding some clothes, and locking the door.
"I brought some clothes from the office for you."

I look at him surprised. Why is he helping me?
"Um.. thanks..." I say, a some tears still coming out of my eyes. I grab them from him.
"Errr... I'll turn so you can change..." He turns around.

I start taking off my milk covered clothes, putting on a School Pride t-shirt and some sweatpants.
"You can turn around now."
He turns around.
"I-Im sorry for what Christinia did to you back there, that's messed up I should of-"
"Its ok. She's an asshole." I interrupted him.
He sighs.
"I'll help you clean up."

I nod and reach for a brush out of my backpack, and then brush out my hair out, one strand at a time. When I'm done, I turn to Jack, he has a wet rag.
"I'll wipe your face for you" he starts to wipe it off.
"I don't get why everyone hates me so much, they make my life a living hell, especially Christina..."
"I don't get it either..." He sighs.
"I'm sorry for laughing along, I just... I guess I was trying to be 'cool'"
"Don't worry, I understand."
"They are all probably just jealous of your looks." He says.
Did he just compliment me? How? He's like the most popular kid ever.
"Totally..." I say sarcastically chuckling.
"No, really." He says, finishing cleaning me up.

We just look into each other eyes.
His eyes flicker from my eyes to lips, and slowly leans down, connecting our lips. Fireworks exploding in every direction.

I can't believe my first kiss is with my crush, and he kissed me first!

He deepened the kiss, somehow making it more passionate than it already was. My hands around his neck, his on my cheeks.

He picks me up, setting me on the sink. He pulls away from the kiss.
"Y/n I have liked you for awhile." He says as he pulls of my shirt.
"Me too." I say. When I do he smiles, connecting our lips again, and it turns on into a full out makeout session. I pull away and pull off his shirt.

I admire his body, him doing the same to mine.
"God your so beautiful y/n, I don't get how they all called you ugly."
I smile at the compliment, feeling butterflies in my stomach and confident in myself.

He starts kissing down my neck, leaving marks here and there. Moans start to escape my lips, and my hands reach his curly hair, tugging on it.
"J-Jack..." I moan.
"I will make you feel so good, because you deserve it." He says against my skin.
His lips appear on my boobs above my bra, making more hickies. His arms reach around me, unstrapping my bra, and then throwing in on the floor.

His tounge starts going around my nipples, one at a time, making them harder than they already were, and sending shivers down my spine.

Jack stops sucking my nipples, placing a trail of kisses down my stomach, to above the waist of my sweatpants. He pulls down my sweatpants and takes them off all the way, this reveals my panties.

He places even more kisses in between my thighs, making me more wet. He almost reaches my area, but looks up at me for permission.

I nod my head, eager for his touch. He slowly pulls down them, exposing my bare, naked area. Jack licks his lips from the sight, and then puts his tounge on my clit.
"Shit Jack..." I moan out, my head arching back from the new touch.

He starts playing with my clit with his tounge, moving it around. Him eating me out is giving me so much pleasure, but then he adds two fingers in me, making me feel so much better.

He thrusts his fingers in me, getting faster every time, I feel my high coming.
"I'm gonna c...um!" I yell out, hoping no one was hearing from the hall.
"Do it baby" so I did.

He pulls out and stops eating me out, licks his fingers clean, and then he stands up and kisses me more.
"Are you a virgin?" He asks.
"Um...yeah..." I say obviously embarrassed.
"It's ok... me too..." with those words he surprised me.
"Your on the pill, right?" I nod.
"Mkay, I'll go slow, just tell me when to go faster."

He pulls down his pants and boxers, his shaft springing out.
He looks down and aligns himself with my entrance. He slowly slides in, both of us moaning in pleasure. My grip on his back becoming tighter.

He slowly slides in and out, waiting for me to tell him to go faster.
"Faster Jack..." I say out of breath.
He starts going faster, his whole cock going inside of me. He leans his head on my neck.
"Oh fuck y/n, you feel so good."
Our skin clapping and our moans echo across the bathroom. I feel my high coming.
"I'm gonna..." I yell out
"Me too baby, do it now"
I came all over him, and him coming in me, his warm liquids filling me up. He pulls out.

"Did I make all the bullying up to you?"
"Of course" I chuckle and connect our lips together.

^^^^^^^

Hey guys, sorry if this was really long 😂 and also if this is kind of like the loner one with Corbyn, oh well.... anyways please vote and leave requests  ⬇⬇