Jonah - Sex Scene

Y/n and her boyfriend, Jonah, are cuddling on the couch, watching some movie they randomly picked. From choosing randomly, it's a pretty good movie so far, it's a romance movie.

But then the next scene gets spicy.
Bedroom.
Crying.
Kiss.
And bam.

The couple starts to makeout, and undress each other. Y/n is fine with it, just putting aside of what's sexually happening.

Jonah, on the other hand, is not. He starts to squirm a little under y/n, especially when it shows the girls breasts.

Y/n doesn't really realize it right away, until she gets uncomfortable.
"Jonah, stop moving around so much." She tells him annoyed.
"S-sorry baby." He mumbled. Y/n turns around, facing him.
"Are you not comfortable with me on your lap?"
"No, y-your fine." Y/n shrugs it off and returns to the movie, but right as she does, her eyes widen in realization, and instantly feel something poking her.

"Jonah? Are you... horny?"
Jonahs face turns red, and he gets embarrassed.
"Uh, uhm, y-yeah..." He says quietly.
"From other people having sex?" She asks chuckling.

Jonahs face turns to  worried expression.
"Uh-"
She interrupts him with a kiss.
"It's fine Jonah, I'll just have to help you." She bites her bottom lip and straddles him, connecting their lips.

Her hands raise up to his cheeks, and his rest on her waist, slowly moving up her shirt. She pulls away from the kiss and removes her own shirt, her bare chests exposed.

Jonah licks his lips at the sight, and raises his hands, cupping each one.
"Better than the movie." He says staring at them. Y/n chuckles, and removes Jonah shirt.

She leans down and starts kissing Jonah's neck, trying to find his sweetspot. Once she reaches it, Jonah lays out a few moans. She leaves purple marks, in spots that people will clearly see.

Y/n gets herself off of him, and pulls down his sweatpants. She sees the tent and smirks, and starts to palm him.
"You like that JoJo?" She says teasing him.
"S-stop teasing y/n.." He growls.

She does as told, and pulls down the boxers. His hard springs up, veins popping out.

Y/n grabs a hold of it and starts pumping. She kitty licks the tip, tasting precum. The girl then fills her mouth with it.

She fits as much as possible, pumps the rest with her right hand, and messages his balls with the left.
"God y/n..." Jonah moans.
She starts to swirl her tounge around it, and bobs her head.
"Keep going baby... I'm close..." Jonah tells her.

When she heard this she stops, knowing it would make him mad. Once she does, he leans her back harshly, quickly pulls down her short, and rips off her underwear.
"Jonah What the-" Jonah cuts her off by slamming into her, making her moan super loud in pleasure.

He thrusts into her at a super fast pace, his whole cock going in. Y/n wraps her legs around his torso, and reaches her hands around him.

She scratches his back, making Jonah even more turned on. Y/n feels him twitch in her, and he pulls out.

He jacks himself off, until he cums all over his stomach. When he's done, he enters 3 fingers in her, so she can reach her high.

He starts to play with her clit while thrusting his finger in and out. Y/n can't handle all the pleasure, but if feels so good.

She soon feels a knot in her stomach.
"JONAH... I-IM... IM...
"Do it for me baby..."

Y/n releases all over Jonahs fingers, and Jonah slows down his pace, and pulls his fingers out, and then sucks them clean.

"We should watch more movies with sex scenes." Jonah says jokingly.

Y/n slaps his chest chuckling, still out of breath.

Lame ending, I know. I just wanted to get it over with because I've been putting if aside the last week 😭 anyways, please vote my loves ❤

Also, im taking requests!