Jack ~ Halloween

It was Halloween night, and I am going to a party with my Boyfriend, Jack. I dress up in a sexy angel costume, obviously the idea coming from Jack. It might be a little revealing, but I honestly don't mind. Jack is dressing up as the devil to match our theme even though he totally isn't.

^■^■^■^

Jack walks in the bathroom as I'm applying mascara.
"Damn baby you look so sexy." He smirks.
I look at him through the mirror, seeing him in his costume. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you, baby." I lean up and kiss him and then turn back to my makeup.
He whispers to me "I don't think I can wait til after the party." He chuckles.
I bite my lip and I say "How about we don't? That party's not going anywhere any time soon."

He smirks, turns me around, and connects our lips. Right away we start making out. Our tongues miving in sync since we have done this a thousand times before. My hands wrapping around his neck, and his on my butt. He kisses down my neck leaving marks. I quietly moan and lean my head back a little. He suddenly stops and leads us out of the bathroom, and into our shared room.
"You look so God damn good, but this outfit needs to come off." He takes off my wings, and then zips off my dress from behind. I slip off my shoes and halo, leaving my in my bra and panties.
"Your turn." I smirk then unbutton his jeans, pulling them down while he takes off his shirt.
I pull down his boxers, his big shaft popping out. I start swirling the end of it on my tongue; I look up and him through my eyelashes, he looks so hot. I put as much of it in my mouth as I can. I'm pumping the rest I couldn't fit and rubbing his balls. I hollow out my mouth bobbing my head. I soon feel him twitch, so I pull my head away and I pump it faster. Then the liquids shot out and landing on my hands, so I clean it off with my tongue.

Once I stand back up and kiss him, letting him taste himself, he picks me up again and tosses me on the bed. He leans down and kisses me. It gets heated fast, our tongues wrapped in the others. His hands swiftly take off my bra and throws it aside, then he starts to play with my right nipple, me moaning the process.
"You like that, babygirl?" I nod, and then he does the same with my left boob, also leaving hickeys on them.
He soon stops and and guides himself down to my area. My panties are slowly pulled down.
"Your so wet for me baby..." He lightly licks my clit with his tongue. He starts pressing down harder, licking a straight line up starting from the bottom.
"J-Jack..." I moan and I pull on his hair.
He moans and sends vibrations, making my body twitch. He licks faster and starts fingering me with 2 fingers, adding even more pleasure. I feel a knot in my stomach forming already.
"Jack I'm going to...." And with that I squirted on his face and he licks it up.
"You taste so good y/n." He comes up and kisses me, letting me taste myself.
"Jack... fuck me..." And without hesitation he slams into me.
"Your so tight..." he enters me a few times and then flips me over, thrusting fast and hard into my pussy.
"FASTER" I yell and grab onto the blankets; slaps and moans are heard across the room
Soon enough, I need to cum again, and the same with him. Somehow he manages to go even faster until I hit my orgasm. He pulls out and pumps himself on my ass.
I flip onto my back and lay down, Jack joining me.
"I don't think we can go to the party.." I say panting. That was not only one of the best sex sessions we have had, but one of the most tiring.
"Yeah, same.... round 2?"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Sorry if that was short.... anyways since it's spooky season I decided to make this one.  Anyways please vote on this! ⬇ 

-CHILD OF GOD