Daniel - Missed You.

I haven't seen Daniel in a few months. Him in L.A, and me being in my hometown finishing college.
I couldn't stand not being around him any longer, I had to visit him.

I buy a plane ticket that leaves at 8 tonight, then it takes 3 hours to get  there, and then Jonah is going to come get me from the airport. I'm so exited!

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I arrive at the airport, around 7:30. Enough time to board the plane. I text Jonah.

Me: I'm gonna board my flight soon!!!

JoJo: yay! I'll be there to pick you up around 11:30

Me: mkay ttyl

"Flight 203, flight to L.A now boarding." I go to my flight, not able to hold still.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The plane lands. I wake up from my nap, surprised that I could even sleep. From my excitement.

I hop off the plane, then grab my luggage. I text Jonah.

Me: I'm here

Jojo: turn around

I turn around and see my bestfriend.
"Jonah!" I run up to him and give him the biggest hug.
"Hi y/n.." He chuckles.
"I missed you so much..." I say against his chest.
"Me too, but Daniel misses you more. He talks about how much he misses you everyday." I smile at the thought - I thought of him every single day.
"Yeah, let's go."

We walk out to his car, catching up on a little bit, until we arive in front of the boys house.
"The boys and I are going out, so we can give you guys some alone time to catch up. I have to go meet them."
"Okay, thank you so much Jonah." I give him a hug, hop out of the car, and grab my suitcase from the trunk.

I walk up to the door, and knock.
Soon the door comes open showing Daniel. His mouth drops.
"Y/N!" He comes and gives me a big hug.
"Daniel, I missed you so much.."
He pulls away and then gives me a kiss.
"I didn't know you were coming."
"I wanted to surprise you." He smiles big, showing his cute tooth gap, then grabs my suitcase from me.

We walk upstairs, and then arrive in his room. When we get in, Daniel quickly throws my suitcase down, then pins me against the wall, then kisses me roughly.

"I missed you so so much..." He mumbles against my lips.
"I missed you to Dani..." we make out for a few seconds, and then he pulls my shirt off of me, and then I do the same for him.

"Jump." He says, and I do as told. He brings me over to his bed, and puts me down. He takes off his pants and then mine.

He hovers over me, then starts to kiss my neck, leaving wet kisses and marks. He trails down to my boobs, taking off my bra in the process. He starts to suck on my left nipple, making me moan.
"I missed your moans so much
Y/n...." And then sucks on my right.
"Then fuck me already Dani... make me moan more for you."
He smirks then sits up, pulling down his boxers, letting me see his dick. He starts to pull down my panties, leaving me completely naked.

He lines his entrance for me, then enters himself in me.
"God Dani I've missed this so much..." I moan out.
"Me too princess." He leans down and makes out with me, moans slipping in here and there. He starts going faster.
"Moan more for me princess. Let me know how much you missed me."
"Daniel, I mkssed you so fucking much!..." I yell, not caring if the neighbors hear me.

I grip Daniels hair.
"I'm going to come y/n..."
"M-me to...."
We both came, and he pulls out. He leans down and kisses me gently.

"I needed that. A lot." He chuckles, and I lightly punch him.

◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇▪◇

Requests ⬇

Words: 657