Corbyn - Caught

I pull into the WDW house, they are my best friends, and my bosses, because I am their hired photographer. Corbyn is supposed to have a little photoshoot at 5:00, but I arrive a little earlier around 4:30.

I get out of my car and lock it. I walk up to the door and just walk in, because they don't mind. Right when I do, I hear nothing, so the rest of the boys must be gone.

I quietly shut the door because I want to scare Corbyn. I set my stuff down on a table, and quietly tiptoe up the stairs. I walk down the hall, into the front of Corbyns door.

I was about to open it, but then I hear moans.
"Mmm.." it sounds like Corbyn. Does he have a girl over? I really hope he doesn't because well... I kind of like him.

Ok not kind of, a lot. I was about to walk away but then I hear another one of Corbyns moans.
"Yes y/n..." wait, is he masturbating to the thought of me? But what if the girl has the same name as me? I need answers.

I quietly open the door a crack, so only my eye can see through it, and there is Corbyn, holding onto his cock, pumping it.

I gulp, and my breathing hitches. His hair is stuck to his sweaty forhead. His veins are popping out.

He.

Is.

So.

Hot.

I bite my lip, I feel my panties getting wet. I just keep on watching him pump himself, and after a second, he sprays liquids on his bedsheets. I can't help it.

I quickly open the door, and then shut it and lock it when I walk in. Corbyn looks up surprised.
"Uh, h-hi y/n..." He chuckles nervously, pulling up his boxers.
"I uh forgot you were c-coming over" he scratches his neck.
"S-sorry if you had to see that..."

I do nothing but bite my lip, and slowly remove my shirt, exposing my bra-covered breasts.

"Shit..." Corbyn says quietly, licking his lips, admiring me. I walk up to him, and connect our lips. Our tounges go together perfectly, moving in sync.

I pull away and get on my knees. I pull down his boxers and his hard shaft popped out. I start to lick the tip of it, swirling it around, tasting the pre-cum.

"Stop teasing..." Corbyn says annoyed. So I listened to him and put more of him in my mouth, so it hits the back of my throat. I start bobbing my head up and down, going at a fast pace.
"Shit y/n, this feels do good..." He grabs and tugs at my hair.

I soon feel his cock twitch, and then he shoot his load into my mouth. I swallow the warm, white liquid, and stand up.

"You were so good baby..." he says and connects our lips together again. He picks me up, hands on my butt, and sets me on the bed.

"I need you inside of me, now Corbyn..." I say desperate for him.
Corbyns reaches over to his side table, and takes out a condom. He opens it, throws the wrapper somewhere, and he slides the condom onto himself

He hovers over me, and slams into me.
"CORBYN..." I moan out.
He starts thrusting at a fast pace, his whole cock going inside of me.
"Your tight pussy feels so good around me y/n..."
He keeps on thrusting, until I feel my high coming.
"I'm coming!" I yell out, digging my fingernails in his back. I come on his shaft, and then he comes in the condom. He pulls out, and removes the condom.

As I thought we were done, Corbyn brings his face to my soaking wet area, and starts eating me out. I'm a moaning mess at this point. As he eats me out, he puts a finger in my pussy, and then another.

He thrusts them in and out, and then he swirls his tounge around my clit more, until I just squirt on Corbyn without giving any warnings. He pulls away and sucks on his fingers.

"That was the hottest things I've ever seen.." He chuckles.

He stands up and picks up his clothes. He pulls up his boxers, and picks my clothes up, handing them to me.

"You might have to help me out on mine."

••••

Please leave requests ⬇