Jonah - Princable (pt. 2)

I walk into his apartment building, hoping none of my class mates will see me. I look down, with my hood covering my face.

I walk into the elevator; thankfully no one was in there. I press floor #3 and the door closes. It takes a few seconds and I get there, and I walk out, looking for his apartment number.

I reach it, and I stand in front of it. My hand reaches up and knocks on his door. I look around making sure no one is watching. The door swings open.
"Jonah," I smile.
"Y/n, come in," he backs up so I can walk in. I wait for him to close the door, and as soon as he shuts it, I bite my lip.

I hurrily walk up to him and connect our lips. I pull away.
"I have been waiting all day for this. I was craving you so much as I saw you in the halls.." I say seductively.
"Don't sorry, I was too babygirl..." he connects our lips again. He pushes me against the wall close to the door, and we pull away for breath.

I pull of my sweatshirt, revealing nothing but my bare chest. He licks his lips and stares. I bring my hands up to them and rubs them.
"Play with them... daddy..." he kisses me more roughly.
"Jump," I do as told and he rushes to his room.

He throws me on his well made bed, messing it up a little.
"Im gonna fuck you so hard princess." He says and leans down and starts kissing my neck.
"I need you know daddy..." I groan and moan at the same time.
"Whatever you say.." he quickly pulls down my pants and and my underwear.

He brings his hands down and rubs my clit.
"Your so wet for me baby..." he keeps on rubbing it.
"Shit..." I moan, leaning my head bad.

Out of nowhere he enters 2 fingers in me at a fast rate.
"GOD JONAH.." I moan louder.
"That's not my name." He growls.
"Sorry daddy..." I bite my lip.
He adds another fingers and goes faster, curling his fingers.

"I'm gonna cum...." I moan loudly, gripping the blankets. He pulls out, and I get mad. Before I could respond he gets up and slams into me. I bite my lip to the point it's almost bleeding.

He thrusts faster, and then he reaches his hand down and chokes me a little, turning me on even more.

I reach behind his back and grip it. He thrusts in and out at a fast pace. Within seconds I feel myself about to reach my climax.
"Daddy... I need to...." I try saying through my voice.
"Hold it for daddy..." he groans, going faster. I try my best to hold it in, but I look at his sweaty forehead and his veins popping out, and he squeezes my neck a little tighter.
"PLEASE. " I beg and arch my back.
"Let it out..." It goes black and I release my juices all over him. He pulls out and jacks himself off, cumming on my stomach. He collapses next to me.

He looks at my neck.
"Did I hurt your neck baby?" He leans over and connects our lips.
"A little..." I chuckle.

I KNOW I HAVE NO EXCUSE SKSKSK I SHOULD BE POSTING MORE UGHHH ALSO THANKS FOR 25 K READS ♡♡

request by @KiraCortez163