Jonah - Mind Off Things

Guys, before you read, thank you so much for 1k reads! I can't believe 1 thousand people around the world end up reading my smut story 😭😂 anyways please continue 🖒

I'm upstairs in my bedroom I share with my boyfriend, Jonah. I'm just scrolling through my phone, waiting for him to come home from the studio.

Finally, I hear the front door slam shut downstairs. I hear Jonah's footsteps get louder each step he takes, til he reaches our bedroom.
"Hey babe, how was work?" I ask him, setting my phone down by the side table, standing up to reach where he was.
"Ugh, so stressful. We are signing with a new record label, and working on new songs and we-"
I cut him off with a passionate and sweet kiss, and I cup my hands to his face. I pull away and rub his cheeks with my thumbs.
"Jonah, you need to take your mind off of things, how about I help you with that?" I bite my lip.

Jonah smiles and chuckles.
"I would love that y/n."
I take his hand and lead him to the bed.
"Just sit down and relax, I will do all the work."
I straddle his lap, and connect our lips. I add my tounge in his mouth, exploring every inch of it. A moan from Jonah's lips escapes. I pull away, biting his lip and letting it go. I feel something under me poke me, knowing it was Jonah's boner.

My hands travel down to Jonah's shirt, pulling it off over his head. I start to kiss on his neck, leaving hickies, a couple more moans coming from Jonah. I pull away and take off my own shirt, exposing my bare chest. Jonah licks his lips admiring them, and then I go back to kissing his neck, Jonah's hands traveling to my boobs.

I stop kissing his neck, and unbutton his jeans. I pull them down to see his hard through his boxers.
"Already super hard for me, baby?" I chuckle.
"Of course, you always make me hard." He says.

I pull down his boxers, and his big shaft appears. I start to pump him, precum coming out.
"Fuck y/n..." Jonah moans out.
I stop pumping him, and slowly fill my mouth with his cock. I start to suck, and bob my head up and down, starting at a fast pace, messaging his balls while I'm at it.
"Just like that princess..." Jonah tugs on my hair from the pleasure. I soon feel it twitch, and seconds later, his cum shoots into the back of my throat, me swallowing it.

I sit up and smile, proud of myself.
"Ride me princess." Jonah says, eager for him to be inside of me.

I start pulling down my shorts, and then my underwear, making me completely naked. I slowly sink myself onto him, both of us moaning. Jonah leans his head on my shoulder.

I start riding him faster, my boobs bouncing up and down. I start to make out with Jonah, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible.

"I'm gonna cum princess..." Jonah leans his head back.
"Me too Jonah, come for me." I feel his load shoot into me, while I squirt on his big cock.

I slow down my pace to the point in not riding him, but he's still inside of me.
"Did that help with your stress baby?" I ask him, moving my hands along his arms.
"I think you should do it more, I don't think it helped all the way."

PlEaSe vOtE aND lEaVe a ReqUesT ⬇⬇