Zach - Quiet

Y/n and her boyfriend, Zach were currently in Zachs hometown, Dallas, Texas, visiting his family. Y/n has met them once before, but she still gets nervous before she sees them.

Zach, y/n, Mrs. Herron, Mr. Herron, and Zachs little brother, Ryan are all in the living room, watching a movie. Reese is upstairs, sleeping in her room peacefully.

Zach and y/n were on a chair, cuddling under a blanket of course, more towards the back of the room, and the other three were on a couch more in the front, closer to the T.V.

As y/n was watching the movie, Zach turned her face towards him, and gave her a passionate kiss.
"What was that for?" Y/n whispered, chuckling.
"What? I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?"
He kisses her again, but he goes deeper, adding his tounge in. He starts placing sloppy kisses down her neck.
"Z-Zach, n-not here..." y/n says as her breath hitches, trying to be quiet as possible.

He pulls away.
"You're just gonna have to be quiet, because I'm horny as hell..."
He tries leaning in again.
"Wait Zach, can't we just wait til the movies over, and in the room?"
"This will make it more fun... and plus the T.V is loud enough for us not to get caught..." Zach bites his lips and leans in, placing more hickies on her neck.

Y/n's hands travel up to his hair tugging on it.
"Mmm... Zach more..."
"Beg for it."
"Zach... please..." she says getting eager, feeling herself getting wetter every second.
"That's not my name..."
"Please, give me more daddy..."

With that, Zachs hand roams down her body, under the blanket, to the outside of her shorts. He rubs over her clit on the outside of the clothing.
"Daddy, please, finger fuck me..." y/n begs.

"Be patient princess" he slowly slides his hands underneath her shorts, along with her underwear. He slowly starts to rub her clit.
"Shit, your already so wet for me"
He then adds a finger in y/n.

"God, daddy... feels so good...." as he starts thrusting his fingers faster in her, she bites her lip to keep get from moaning. She moves her hands to his shorts, sliding underneath til she finds his hard cock.

She starts to jack him off, making Zach throw his head back in pleasure. He adds another finger into her.

As they both give each other pleasure, y/n feels her orgasm, along with Zach.
"I'm going to cum..."
"Me too, on the count of 3 baby... 1...2....3..." they both came, and pulls their hands out of each other's pants. Zach brings his fingers to his mouth, sucking the juices off.

They both checked to see if anyone noticed, but then realized they were all asleep.

"That was so good..." Zach says chuckling.

Y/n just chuckles and kisses Zach passionately, and out of nowhere Zach quickly puts his hands underneath her shorts and undies, entering a finger in her.

*_______*

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a week, or 2... anyways requests are open⬇⬇