Chapter 2

Aloha im Allie. Im 17 turning 18 soon :) Im not much of a Bio person so I dont really know what to say about myself haha. Um lets start with the basics. I have a boyfriend named Braydon. 

I spend most of my time with Cassie or Braydon. Im a soccer girl thats for sure! I have a scholarship to a soccer academy. 

I do Sing too! I usually duet with Cass.

I like to just play around and have fun basically. Im not very serious unless somebody hurts someone I love or pushes my buttons. You will find out more later I need to get back to training. 

Cass's P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower and got dressed into some Adidas pants. Then put on my Adidas Shirt. I love that brand. 

I walked out while putting my hair in a bun and Nash was on his phone just standing in the middle of the hallway. 

"Nash?" I asked while walking into my room. "Whaaa" He said walking to my door and leaning against it. "Whens Cameron coming?" I asked. "He should be here soon. I called him before you got in the shower so yeah" He said continuing with his phone. 

"Oh okay" I said and put away my towel. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I got a DM from Jason Derulo? It read:

'Hello Cassandra Grier. This is Jasons Assistant Serria and we would like to have you featuring in a new song Jason is writing called Vertigo. Please call us at 760-785-2390. Hope to hear from you soon! -Serria Perpendale' 

No way in hell this is happening. I screamed and jumped up and down. "Whats your problem?!" Nash said covering his ears. "Im going to be featuring in Jason Derulos new song!!" He hugged me. I was smiling so wide.

It was just me and him because everyone else wanted to go to dinner but we told them we had plans. 

Will, will be staying for a week anyways so I can hang out with him later. 

I got a call from Allie. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey! Our plans are still on right?" 

"Yeah they are! I have some big news to tell you!" 

"Okay cant wait to hear it! I am going to pack real quick and then I will be walking threw your door" 

I laughed "Okay see you soon" 

We hung up and then I tossed my phone on my bed then jogged down stairs and Cameron was standing there with Nash and they were talking then they both laughed loudly. 

Boys now days. I just continued and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a apple and then looked threw the fridge. 'I shouldve gone to dinner'  I thought. 

They walked into the kitchen and sat on the island. 

I turned around and Cameron was staring at me but still talking. He smiled and I smiled back. "Hi Im Cameron"He said putting out a hand and I gladly took it. "Cassandra but I prefer Cass or Cassie" I smiled. He nodded. "Wheres Allie?" Nash asked. "She is coming soon" I bit into my apple. 

"Omg!!! You two are twines!!" Nash yelled pointing to my pants. I looked down and so did Cameron and we both laughed. 

I walked off to the living room and turned on Netflix. "Cass your boring! She not usually like this" Nash whispered the last part.

I just stayed quite and played the new episode of Pretty Little Liars. Cameron just laughed again. They both walked over to me and Cameron sat next to me. The butterflies rose in my stomach.

'Stop. Dont start falling for him. Hes just going to break your heart.' I thought. "This show is retarded." Nash implied. "Why? Because you cant get these girls?" I said. "I could totally get them." Nash scoffed. 

The door opened and Allie walked in. "Heyyy" She said ploping down next to me. "Sup" I said "This is Cameron and you know Nash"

"Hi" She said then focused her attention to the TV. "Is this the new episode?" She asked. "Yes!!" I said excitedly "It just started"

After It was over we both got up and walked up to my room. 

"How can you not like Cameron?" Allie asked. "Im not sure" I replied. 

"Whats the big news?" She asked  "Im going to be singing with Jason Derulo" I said excitedly. 

"No Fucking way" She explained. I nodded my head and smiled. "Im so happy for you!!!" 

We hugged. That reminds me, I have to call them. 

I dialed the number and it rung 3 times before a British accent picked up the phone.

"Hello? This is Serria Perpendale. How may I help you?" 

"Hi Im Cassandra Grier, You tweeted me saying you would like me to do a duet with Jason?"

"Oh Yes hello Cassandra, Its nice to hear from you! We will be starting to record In a week on...Thursday at 12:30?. Is that okay with you?"

"Perfect" 

"Okay great! Just call if you have any questions or concerns" 

"Okay Bye" 

I hung up and tossed my phone back on my bed. "Want to make a new song?" Allie asked. I nodded. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out song book from my underwear drawer.

We walked across the hall to the music room. We started with the beat and then started making the lyrics. 

~~

A couple hours later we where done with the beat and lyrics. Now we where singing it over and over making sure it was complete and sounded good. 

We decided to name it Like Woah. We walked back out and Cameron and Nash were standing there in awe. Me and Allie just laughed and walked back into my room. They walked in after us. "Whos that song about?" Nash said and wiggled his eyebrows. 

"None of your business" Allie said. I couldn't put my songbook back in my dresser when the boys where in here. 

"Who wants to watch a scary movie?" Cameron asked looking at me. "Sure" We all chorused.

We walked into Nashs room. Cameron put the movie 'The Devil Inside' and we all got on Nashs bed. Cameron sat next to me again and we were touching. The butterflies came again. Great. Just great.