Chapter 14

*Next Day*

Me and Allie have just been hanging out in the hotel room since we got back from walking around town and shopping.

She told me about Carter. They have a secret relationship now. 

Since I'm her best friend I'm of course going to keep it a secret. 

She has gotten calls from Carts and they act all lovey dovey and its disgusting. 

Our flight leaves in an hour so we are now just heading out of the hotel. 

"I cant wait to get back home." Allie smiled. 

"Why so you can see Carterrrrr?" I teased.

"NO!" She pouted. I laughed and nudged her arm. 

"I'm happy you two are a couple.  You both deserve each other. You will keep him inline knowing you. It will keep him from hanging out with those thots" (Sorry Madison Beer and Deborah Fans ) 

She laughed and smiled. "I swear if I got the chance I would beat both of them up." 

"Dido" I replied

~~~

We just got off the plane and It was the longest flight ever it seemed. 

Its only 2:34 though so at least I will have time to be at home with Cam and my family. 

We where walking in the lobby and herd the eruption of screams and cries from the fans waiting for me and Allie and of course Nash, Cameron , Carter and Hayes. 

We smiled and walked through the crowd signing stuff and taking photos with most of them. 

We finally reached outside and my dads car was waiting for us. We ran to it and hopped in as he sped out of the airport. 

We dropped Allie off at her house and then my dad drove to our house. 

"Hey babe just go in and change into something comfortable and put your bathing suit under it!" My dad commanded 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because we are going to have a family gather thing before Will leaves on Sunday." He smiled. 

"Fine!" I stomped off into the house up to my room. 

I stripped down my clothes and slipped on my bikini. Then I got some in some clothes.  

I grabbed my shoulder bag and ran back out to the car. 

We drove off to a lake just about 15 min away from where our house is. 

I hopped out and walked around the car. I didn't  hear my dad get out so I looked back and he had his arm sitting on the open window and he was looking at me. 

"There's no family gathering huh?" I asked him. 

He nodded his head no. "But there's a surprise down by the shore. Love you Cassandra" He smiled before driving off.

Is it a ferbreze commercial?

I took a deep breath and started walking through all the big trees down to our dock.

I saw someone down on the dock fiddling around with a canoe?

I walked closer and saw that hot boy im in love with in a maroon shirt.

"Hey handsome" I smiled. 

"Cassie!!!" He called and ran over to me picking me up and spinning me around. 

I giggled holding him tightly. 

"I missed you!" He smiled.

"I missed you too!" I laughed. 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the canoe. 

"Cam what are you doing now" I questioned him raising an eyebrow. 

"You will see! Just climb in" He smiled reaching out for my hand. 

I gladly grabbed his hand and climbed in. 

He rowed out to the middle of the lake and then we just sat there talking and laughing. 

He pulled out some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a pink lemonade. My favorites.  

"I really like LA there's so much to do there! I want to move there!" I exclaimed. 

He grinned. "Me too" 

After we were both done eating and drinking our lemonades, he put the trash back in the basket and then starred at me. 

"Do you have a problem?" I asked. "Do I have something on my face?" I shouted covering my face. 

"Yes you do" He replied 

I felt even more embarrassed.

"Beauty" He spoke again. Cam grabbed both my hands from my face and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

I was blushing until he started leaning in.

I took my hands out of his and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head closer to mine and kissing him passionately.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I excepted and his tongue explored my mouth. 

I climbed on his lap, not breaking the intense make-out session we are having. 

He ran his hands under my shirt and pulled it off. 

I'm not letting this go to far because im 18!

I slid my hands under his shirt feeling his abs (A/N: His abs tho! Holy fuuu)

I took his shirt off and then smiled into the kiss. 

We broke the 'kiss' and I slid my shorts off and jumped in the lake. 

"Cass?" Cam asked

"Yes Cam?" I answered.

"Don't you hate deep waters?" He implied. 

I just remembered we where in the middle if the lake. 

My eyes got wide and I quickly hopped back into the canoe. 

Cam was laughing hysterically. 

I punched his arm but he kept laughing. 

He started rowing back to the shore and then we both got in the water together and has a splash fight then it turned into a passionate kiss then I splashed him again. 

After all that we got out and dried off sitting at the end of the dock just enjoying each others presence.  

We finally got up and walked back to his car hidden in the bushes so I couldnt see it when I arrived.

we both got in the car and he started driving back to my house. 

"So Cass" Cam said nervously. 

"So Cam" I smiled.

"I would like to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He half smiled. 

"Sure Cameron! I would love to " I exclaimed leaning over and kissing his cheek. 

He grabbed my hand and held it. 

Im so lucky to call this boy now mine.