Chapter 15

Cass's P.O.V.

Cam dropped me off at my house because he needs to go home and pack for tomorrows Magcon. 

He pecked my lips before I grabbed my stuff and got out of his car. 

He waited for me to walk inside before speeding off. 

I walked in and my dad, mom, Nash, Hayes, Sky, and Will were all sitting on the couch. 

"Hello Cass" Nash smiled. 

I was confused but I just waved my hand and smiled before walking upstairs. 

I changed into some pajamas and pulled out my black suitcase. 

I grabbed random clothes from my closet and threw them in my suitcase. 

Skylynn opened my door, walked in, and shut it. 

"Hey sky" I smiled. 

"Hi Cassie!" She said running up and hugging me. "I have a question for you" 

"Yes Sky?" I answered.

"Do you like Cameron?" 

I smiled and blushed. "Yes sky I do like him." 

"Do you want to marry him?" 

"You know theres a step in-between that right? Dating." 

"Well do you want to date him? "

"I already am" I smiled. 

Her mouth dropped to the floor and she smiled. "SO now you guys can get married!" 

I just laughed. "Sure Skylynn." 

She gasped and smiled. 

"Im kidding Sky" 

She pouted. She couldn't control keeping her laughing inside and busted out laughing. 

I laughed with her and then kissed her forehead.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. 

She kissed my cheek before running out of my room and downstairs. 

I got up off the floor and walked to my bathroom grabbing my toothbrush, deodorant, curling iron, brush ect.

I turned around and Nash popped  out and scared me. I screamed dropping  my toothbrush. 

I quickly picked it up and sat all my stuff on my bed. 

I turned around and looked at Nash. His face went white and I chased after him. We ran all throughout the house. 

We ran upstairs and back down. He just reached the bottom step while I was a few steps higher. I jumped and landed on his back tackling him to the ground and hitting his arm a couple times. 

"Owe owe owe okay! Okay! Im sorry it was wrong I shouldn't have scared you!" He said in between laughs. 

I got off of him laughing. I looked up at everyone on the couch and they were laughing their ass'es off! 

"Thats my girl!" My mom said laughing. 

I sat down by Hayes and Skylynn came and sat on my lap while Nash just laid on the floor. 

I had a quick conversation when Skylynn blurted out that me and Cam are dating. 

All 10 eyes looked at me. ''How long has this been going on?" Nash joked. 

"Since today dad!" I joked back. 

"Well im just happy your with a guy like himself instead of that one shithead, Excuse my language" My dad said.