Chapter 10

Nash's P.O.V. 

I actually went to bed early. like at 8:30 and that never happens. 

I woke up to a scream coming from down the hall. 

I sat up and looked at my clock. Its 9 o'clock. 

Did Cass get another offer to sing with some famous guy. 

I got up and ran to her room. She was on the floor scooting backward. I looked at her window and it was Kale. 

By this time Hayes, Will, and my Dad were there. My mom was probably with Skylynn. 

I walked in and went to the window. "You need to leave before I call the ops on your ass" I clenched my teeth. 

"The cops wont do anything to me" He smirked.

I have had enough of this guy already. 

I flew the window open and he pounces on me. 

"Guy stop!" Cass screams. Everyone is trying to get him off me but hes glues on me. 

I kick him off me and throw myself on him.

I pin him to the ground and start punching his face. 

Hayes pulled me off him and my dad pulled Kale up and held him. 

"What the hell are you doing here! You have no right to step a foot on our property!" I screamed. 

"I wanted to talk to your sister" He smirked. 

"You want to do a lot more than talk to my fucking sister!" I screamed again trying to attack him. 

I glared at Cass and she was crying lightly. "Guys please stop." She said quietly. 

"Yeah come on Hamilton.. Stop" Kale said. 

Cass stood up and walked over to him. 

"Dont you dare call him that. Your nothing but a worthless piece of shit and you dont deserve to live. This is my Family and you have no right to come into my house and hurt them. Either get out right now or im calling the cops" she growled. 

He nodded and my dad led him downstairs to the door and I looked at Hayes. 

"Thanks Cass" I said giving her a big hug "I wont let him hurt you again" 

She just hugged back and then pulled Will and Hayes into the hug. 

"I think we should get some sleep" I said. 

They nodded. 

Cass pulled me back after Will and Hayes left. 

"Can Cam come over?" She whispered. 

I just nodded and smiled before walking out of her room. 

Cam's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch playing Xbox with Taylor when I got a call from Cass. 

"Hello"

"Cam? Can you come over"

"Uhh yeah! Taylors here though"

"He can come too.. Just please come over"

"Okay we will be over in 5"

I hung up the phone and looked at Taylor. 

"Mind taking a visit to Cass's house?" I half smiled.

"Sure" He smiled and got up. 

"Are you okay with going? It seems like Cass really needs me right now" 

"Yeah Im totally fine with it!" 

We walked out the door and t my car.

Before we new it we where at Cass's house. 

We walked to the door and knocked lightly. 

Cass opened the door and hugged taylor first and then she came to me and hugged me.

I could already tell something happened so I just held her. 

"I will be in Nash's room." Taylor smiled and walked out. 

"Baby what happened" I said still holding her. 

"Kale happened" She whispered 

"Tell Me?" I asked smiling while pulling away and grabbing her hands. 

"Okay" She smiled and slipped one hand out of my grip and led me upstairs. 

We walked in her room and I walked to her bed. She shut the door quietly and walked over to me. 

She sat down in front of me with her legs crossed and she took a deep breath. 

"So this will be a long story. I invited Carter over to hang out because he is the brother that Ive never had. I mean I have Nash and Hayes and Will but its different. Anyways, I walked Carter to the door and then after he left I walked back to my room. I was just about to fall asleep when I hear a knock on my window and I just shrugged it off because I thought it was just me and then It knocked again. I got up and walked over to the window. Kale was sitting in the tree outside my window. I screamed and fell backwards. Nash ran in and they both basically started beating each others faces. Nash has a busted lip now. But once Kale opened his fat fucking mouth again I went off on him. Eventually I kicked him out but the thing that has bothered me since is that he said he wanted to talk to me. But Nash said he wanted to do a lot more than just talk to me. It scared me Cameron" 

"Oh baby" I said pulling her into me. 

"I just dont want to be alone. Never leave me?" She whispered a tear running down her cheek. 

I wiped away the  tear "Baby nothing will hurt you. I will never leave you. When your falling I will be right there to catch you" 

She smiled and her eyes drifted to my lips then to my eyes. 

I looked at her lips and kissed her. 

She pulled away after a few seconds. I laid back and she still sat up and stared at me. 

"Can I wear your shirt again?" She asked. 

I just smiled and pulled my tank top off me. I could feel the burn of someone starring at my abs and Im guessing that is Cass. 

I threw my shirt at her and she caught it and smiled. "Thanks" 

She pecked my lips before going to her closet. 

She walked in but not far enough for me not to see her. 

Her back was so perfect. 

"Stop looking Dallas" she said before my face turned as red as a cherry. 

She walked out and jumped on the bed. She laid her head on my chest. 

I kissed the top of her head before drifting off to sleep.