Chapter 1

Hi my name is Cassandra but you can call me Cassie or Cass. Im in the Grier family:) and 18 years young

If you think im one of those girls who like to preform, count me out. Its not my thing and I cant talk in front of large groups.

Im shy at first but once you get to know me I am Weird and different hehe. Im not really into guys either and im not Lesbian. 

After what happened with my last boyfriend Kale. Im totally okay with being single. 

I love playing football with Nash, Hayes, and my dad. I play softball but for fun and I sing. I do play the piano and guitar. I have 1 best friend named Allie. You will find out about her later. 

Anyways lets get down to business. 

I am chilling on the couch just relaxing with Skylynn. "Hey cass whacha want to do?" Sky asked. It was just me and her because our mom is at work and the boys had a guy day with Will. 

"What ever you want to do" I smiled. "can we go out to get ice cream?" She asked. "Sure! Let me get changed." I said. I got up and walked upstairs to my room. 

I got changed and put my hair up in a bun. I decided no makeup today since its just Ice Cream. 

I grabbed my bag and keys and walked down stairs. 

Sky was laying on the floor coloring in her coloring book. She looked so adorable in her little dress. 

"Come on sky" I said walking to the door. Her head shot up and she got up and ran to me. I picked her up and we walked to my car. 

I buckled her up in her car seat and we drove off to Baskin Robins. 

Once we arrived we ordered what we wanted and we sat down waiting for our order. A guy walked in and started checking me out. Not cute at all.

I gave him my dirtiest look and he backed off.  "Cassandra" The lady said. I took Skylynns hand and got our ice cream. 

There was a park right across the street so I picked up Sky and we walked over to it. We sat down on a bench in the shade. "Are you excited for Elementary School?" I asked Sky. Its summer break. Im starting collage after summer. 

She nodded her head rapidly while she ate her ice cream. "Never grow up" I said and kissed the top of her head. 

After we finished the ice cream, Sky wanted to play on the playground so she ran over there and I walked. She went down the slide a couple times and when she went up there for the 5th time she asked me to go with her. 

I sighed and smiled. I ran up to the top and sat down the she climbed on my lap. "Ready" I asked her. "Yeah!" She smiled

We went down the slide and she was laughing and smiling and so was I. "Okay lets go" She said as I set her down. "Okay" I smiled and grabbed her hand. 

We walked back to the car and drove home. 

We walked threw the door and our mom was home. "Mommyyyyy" Skylynn screamed running to her. My mom picked her up and held her. "Hey mom" I smiled. 

"Cass bought me ice cream and let me play on the slide!" Sky exclaimed. "She did?!" My mom said smiling. "Thanks babe" "No problem mom! Sky do you want to still color?" I asked. 

She shook her head 'no' and I walked over and picked up her stuff and walked up stairs to put it away. 

I walked in my room and threw myself on my bed. 

I checked instagram and vine and of course Nash had to make 100 vines of all them having fun. Its only like 3 o'clock. 

I decided to put on music and clean up my room cause it was kinda messy. The first song I wanted to play was 'Sleeping With A Friend.' My favorite song!!!!! 

As I was sweeping my wood floors, I was dancing and singing. The next thing I hear is Nash's laugh. I turned around slowly and looked at him and of course he was vineing. 

I rolled my eyes and continued sweeping. 

Nash came in and sat on my bed. "Sorry Cass I had to" He chuckled. "Did you post that?" I asked. "No, I wanted to wait to see if it was okay with you first because you will hurt me if I do" he explained. "good boy" I laughed.

I grabbed my clothes hamper and walked to the laundry room. Nash followed.

"Hey Im going to bring Cameron over tonight. Is that okay?" He asked. "Im going to be hanging with Allie anyways so go ahead" I said. I have only seen all the boys once because I was going out and even when they do come over Im either locked up in my room or out somewhere. 

He nodded and pulled out his phone guessing hes going to call Cameron. 

After I started the washer I went back to my room and vacuumed the pile of dirt and then wiped my dressers and nightstands. Cameron. I saw him once and he stared at me and I dont know if it was in a good way or bad way. 

But I have no interest for a boyfriend or to hang around Nash's friends. 

Well I guess that tonights the night I will meet him