Chapter 24

A/N: 1K READS OMFG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Hope you gusy like the chapter!!!

Cass' P.O.V.

Last night was rough. I explained basically my whole past to Sam. This consisted of continuous crys and comforting hugs.

It feels nice to have someone to trust and someone who doesnt judge you for your past.

Today is the day I fly out to meet up with Shawn for his show.

Im bring Sam with me because well, I need him.

Just from last night, I have grown very close with him and realized that he is such a nice guy and hes the one I shouldve fallen for.

I just finished packing my bags and soon to be heading out to see everyone again.

Shawn called me this morning to tell me that all the boys and my family will be here. I guess this is a really big show. I would think that it will just be a small get together with some fans but no, its going to be like Madison Square Garden.

He said its at The Staples Center so I'm pretty excited. This si my first preformance infront of thousands of people.

But Cameron is going to be there. Which I'm not sure if I wan thim to be. Tonight is supposed to be a good night and I already know something is going to happen. Whether it being making out, or fighting.

I locked my dorm and walked out to the sidewalk to wait for Sam.

He suddenly appered next to me, frightening me.

"Sam Never sneak up on me like that!!" I giggled, punching him in the arm.

"Im sorry baby" He smiled hugging me. "Hows my sour patch doing?"

"Sour patch?" I repeated.

"Yeah. Im going to call you random nicknames." He grinned proudly.

"Okay whatever. Im doing fine, just tired from lack of sleep."

"Me too."

I also found out that Sam knows the boys. Hes best friends with the Jacks and he doesnt get along with Cameorn at all. So thats not making anything better.

A taxi pulled up to us and we got in.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"The airport"

"Are you gusy like going on a honeymoon or something?" He asked.

Me and Sam both blushed and chuckled.

"No. We are only 18, and we are flying to LA for our friends show." Sam smiled.

"Are you guys a couple?"

"No" I replied.

"You guys should be one" The driver, Nick, winked.

I hid my face in Sams chest.

We soon arrived at the air port. We paid the driver and walked in to the huge building.

We checked in and went through security. Soon enough we were borading the plane, getting ready for flight.

~~~

We landed and soon enough I was engulfed in hugs from all the boys and Mahogany, except for Cameron. Nash told me he stayed back at the hotel.

We were all talking in the middle of the airport before fans started noticing and running towards them. "Lets get outa here" Matt said and we all agreed walkign to the Limo parked outside.