Chapter 19

Cass's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of crying next to me. I turned my head to the right and saw Hayes and Nash sitting next to the bed.

"Guys" I asked proping myself up on my elbows.

Their heads shot up. "CASS!" They screamed hugging me.

I laughed lightly.

"How are you feeling!!" Hayes asked.

"Im good. I mean I lost some blood but hey, in the end im okay. Wheres mom and dad?" I questioned.

"They are in the waiting room. They couldn't leave Sky alone." Nash half smiled.

I sat up in the bed and looked at the bandages on my wrists.

The thoughts brought me back to Cameron.

"Have you talked to Cameron?" Nash asked.

"Not since he blew up on me" I sighed.

"W-what?" He said.

"He didnt tell you? He made me do this to myself." I looked at both of them.

"Thats lying prick!"

"Nash... Language" I told him.

"I will be back soon. Please call me if you need anything." Nash implied and walked to the door before I stopped him.

"Nash?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Don't hurt him please.. I did this to myself. I did this. Please" My voice got softer.

His face softened and nodded before walking out.

"I want to get out of here" I told Hayes.

"you cant! Not yet! They docters have to see if your well enough to leave"

"Im Cassandra Grier. I will do what I want."

I took out the needles and got out of bead. I put on the blue fluffy pants the docters wear and slid on a fresh new clean Beatles Shirt.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. Not to bad. I stared at every part of my face.

Relaizing that im not good enough for Cameron. He deserves way better than a girl who just goes to collage. He deserves a girl that his honest with him though out everything. He doesnt Care anymore. top loving him because he doesnt love you.

I couple tears rolled down my cheeks. Why. Why me.

Nash's P.O.V.

I had my dad drive me to Camerons location.

And yes I have a tracker on him. Its called find my IPhone. I signed into his apple account and found out where his phone is.

We pulled up to a hotel called Hilton.

I told my dad to park. It might be a while.

I hopped out of the car and walked into the building.

"Hi Sir how may I help you?" A young girl maybe about 16/17 asked.

"What room is Cameron Dallas in?" I asked.

She typed o nthe computer. "We dont have a Cameron Dallas in this hotel?" She said politely.

"wait a second. Your Nash Grier! My little sister is in love with you. Wait Cameron Dallas is your Best friend right? I think I saw him enter with this famous guy named Luke?" She explained.

I laughed. "Can I get that room number please? And if you would like, we can take a picture?" I asked her.

"Sure hold on a second." She typed away on her computer. Damn she was cute.

She came around the counter and grabbed her phone from the back pocket or her black skinny jeans.

She snapped a picture.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"No problem love" I smiled.

She giggled. "The room number is 482, 5th floor."

"Do you have a piece of paper my chance?"

She pulled a sticky note and gave it to me with a pen.

I wrote:

"Your pretty cute... Heres my number,

***-***-****

See you soon ;) -Nash"

I slid the paper to her and winked walking off.

I walked to the elevator and pressed open.

I walked in and pressed floor 5.

The groovy music started playing and I swayed along to it.

The Elevator stopped and I walked out.

"478, 479, 480, 481.... 482, Here it is" I thought to myself.

I knocked on the door and a boy with black hair opened the door.

"Ello Mate. Is there something I can help you with" He said in a deep Australian accent.

"Cameron" I said sternly.

Cam walked up to the door. "Hey Nash, What-" I cyt him off.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pinned him up to the wall.

"You lied to me. You broke my sisters heart. Yours a lying little prick! You lied to me, Cass and yourself this whole time! Your the reason for all of this bull shit. I dont want you around my sister again! Stay away from here. For good. She doesnt need anymore problems as it is!" I aid before letting go of his shirt and stomping out of the room.

I was back in the elevator and I got a text.

From: Unknown

Hi its Kayla. From the hotel?

To: Kayla :)

Hi babe. Im about to be in the lobby.

I walked out and she was siting at the desk.

"So I have a question to ask you" I smiled.

"Ask away" she grinned.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment"

"Great. Then i would like to get to know you better. DO you want to get coffee or something tomorrow?"

"Sure! Im off tomorrow so I will be able to meet up at 9 for coffee at The Brew?"

"Perfect. See you later gorgeous"

I walked out of the building.

At least I have one good thing to look forward too.