Chapter 8

So last night was fun! I hung out with Carter and hes really cool to hang with!

Shawns one of my favorite because he sings and writes music!

Taylor? I dont even know where to begin haha 

Gilinksy is chill. I like him. NOT LIKE THAT!! 

Matts faces are hilarious and the different voice tones are even funnier!

Johnson is adorable! Haha hes so nice and has a great personality! I dont know who could hate him. 

Aaron.. Oh gosh! Hes amazing and everyone loves him so much haha! Hes just amazing:) 

We stayed up late and had a mini party. We went into the garage because I guess both my parents where gone again but will came back and chilled with us. 

We played beer pong except no beer, it was like fruit punch or something. Whatever Nash made but it was Delicious!!!

I also caught up with Will since I havent spent anytime with him for the past couple days and I feel bad. 

Anyways everything we did last night was fun:) It kept my mind of you know who.... 

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and scrolled through twitter. 

Another new tweet from "Cameron" (Had to do a different user name because it was a profile lol) 

"The only thing I need right now is you... Im so sorry" 

Oh good lord. Please dont tell me he is talking about me. Now all his fan are going to bug me. 

Not that I dont mind being bugged but like to have time where my phone isnt going ding ding ding ding ding. 

It sucks. 

Once a girl hacked into my phone and got my number then called me and said Nash gave it to her. Stupid Idea. I just talked to Nash and he got right onto it about getting that girls privileges taken away. 

Their fans are crazy haha. 

Anywayyyys I decided to tweet something. 

"Cant wait to sing with @jasonderulo!!! And going to me making a song with @IMShawnMendes XD" 

I like to spread positiveness.

I got up and walked down stairs and my dad was making breakfast FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!

"Dad? Why are you making breakfast?" I asked. 

"Because your mother is at work and I cant leave you kids to make something by yourself" He laughed. 

"Dad you cant trust NASH or HAYES or SKY but me and Will are capable of making something for everyone" I smiled. "See you already burnt the bread, and the bacon." 

"Yeah you should take over" He said handing the little flipper thingy. Good thing he didnt start the pancakes yet. 

I poured some batter and made it a micky mouse. For Skylynn. 

"Can you go wake up Skylynn and the 2 tards please" I asked 

He nodded silently laughing to himself. I rolled my eyes and continued to flip the pancakes. 

About 5 minutes later Skylynn came downstairs. She walked over to me and hugged me and then jumped up on the seat. 

Nash came down the stairs with Hayes over his shoulder. "WAKE UP" Nash screamed to Hayes and he started to walk outside. Then will trudged down stairs.