Chapter 20

***2 Days Later***

Camerons P.O.V.

"Baby is she gone!" Brooklyn asked.

"Brook. I told you I was going to break up with her eventually! And we did" I lied as she grabbed my hand as we walked down the street.

I feel bad. Brooklyn and Cassandra look so much alike. I cant beilve this.

"Look Brooklyn... I dont think this will work. I cant do this to Cass"

"Shes out of the picture Cameron!"

"No to me she isnt! I still love her!" I said ripping my hand from her grasp.

"Leave me alone" I said and walked off.

I have to talk to Cassandra.

Kaylas P.O.V.

I was getting Ice Cream with my best friend Lilly. I looked off to my right and saw an oddly familiar figure walking with someone.

I took a better glance and it was Cameron. I pulled out my phone and took a couple pictures.

I sent them to Nash. I want to know if thats Cassandra or not.

I got an instant reply.

From Nash:

Thats definitly not Cass. Im with her right now.

To Nash:

It looks like they are fighting! Cameron walked off in the direction of your house.

From Nash:

Thanks Kayla. See you tonight?

To Nash:

See you tonight, xoxo

"Everything okay?" Lilly asked.

I looked up at her. "Yup just helping out Nash" I smiled.

Cass's P.O.V.

I was in my room listing to Maps by Maroon 5.

"I dont want you to leave!" Nash whined.

"I will be back every break" I laughed throwing my bikinis in my bag.

"Its sad to see your room this way. All Empty" Nash said running his hands over the mattress.

I sat there and looked around my room. It is sad.

"Are you going to be okay?" Nash asked.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Im fine Nash. Its going to take awhile to recover completely but if i get to bad, I will send you out on a plane. You and Hayes" I smiled slightly.

He came over and hugged me. We just let the moment last until Nash got a text. He waited a couple seconds before pulling away.

His eye brows furrowed together and he started typing away.

"Guess what!" He exclaimed putting his phone in his pocket.

"Whaaa"

"You get to meet the girl I like tonight. Shes coming over for dinner! Her name is Kayla" He grinned.

It looks like she makes him happy and im glad.

"How old is she?"

"16"

"Your perfect haha no im kidding. I cant wait to meet her" I smiled.

"I need to go freshen up" He said getting up.