Chapter 12

Allies P.O.V.

"Braydon Wait" I yelled tears filling up in my eyes. 

"What do you want!" He said angrily

"Please it was a dare I had to!"

"You know what I really could care less actually. I only used you to get closer to Cassandra!" He spat.

My heart shattered and feel it the pit of my stomach. 

"You going to say something, or are you going to go-" he got cut off by Cassandra uppercutting his jaw. 

By this time everyone was behind me. 

"Your feisty" Braydon said while grabbing her and pinning her down to the floor.

She started screaming and kicking and punching. The boys grabbed him of her and she ran to me hugging me. 

Cameron started beating the shit out of him. 

"CAMERON STOP" I yelled.

He looked back and stopped. 

"Get lost" Carter said kicking him 'There' 

Braydon limped back to his car and drove off. 

Cass looked at me with pain but mixed with anger in her eyes.

I just cried into her shoulder. "Im so sorry" I herd her whisper. 

I looked up and everyone was around us. Carter was right by my side and I hugged him. 

Then I looked at Taylor. 

"Look Allie I never new you had a boy-" I cut him off. 

"Look Taylor.. Its okay. Its my fault. I should have told you right away." 

His face was still sad. I couldnt be mad at him forever. Its one guy that dumped me. 

Yeah I know I lost my V card to him but I thought it was worth it. Obviously not.

It might take me a while to recover but I will get over him. 

We all walked back over to the pool. Cass had her arm around my shoulder and I had my arm around her shoulders.

"So no more truth or dare" Taylor asked. 

"No Taylor" Cass said calmly. 

We decided to go inside and play beer pong except with kool aid. 

I guess Chad and Elizabeth are out on a date because skylynn is at there grandparents house and Will was down here with us. 

Its been a couple hours since we started playing and I swear im having a great time except one problem. 

Carter has been really quiet and wont talk or look at me. Whenever someone asks him something he just nods or mumbles. 

Its bothering me.

After we finished it was already 12pm. 

Me and Cass said goodnight to everyone and walked upstairs.

I switched out of my Bikini top and Shorts and slid a big T-Shirt on and some shorts.

We laid down and we peacefully fell asleep. 

~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone lightly shaking me. 

"Stop" I pouted pushing my hand against who ever's face it was. 

"Allie please wake up. I need to talk to you" I herd the voice of Carter. 

My eyes shot open and my head turned to him. 

"Can we go outside and walk somewhere?" He asked. 

I just nodded and quietly got up. 

I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun and slipped my converse on. 

We both walked downstairs and out the door. 

We just started walking down the street. It was actually really warm out and its only 2 in the morning. 

"What did you need to talk to me about? Im really tired and want to go back to bed" 

"Look Allie. I have felt guilty this whole night! I never new you had a boyfriend or I wouldnt have ever kissed you. This is all my fault or you could still have been in a relationship. All thanks to me" 

"He was never really that committed anyways. After we had.. Well After I lost my V-Card to him he started not talking to me and hanging out with other girls. And plus none of this was your fault. I let it Happen and I shouldve been more careful. TO tell you the truth Im glad that douche is out of my life. Plus.. I liked the kiss"

His face got red and he smiled. He stopped and I stopped as well. 

"you have a great personality Allie. And any guy should be lucky to have you."

I starred into his chocolate brown eyes until I crashed my lips onto his. 

His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands tangled in his hair. 

I pulled away giggling and pushed him off. 

He just chuckled and we started walking back to the house. 

"Nobody knows about this okay?" I asked

"Okay" He smiled. 

We quietly slipped inside before we went our separate ways. 

I walked in Cass's room and she was sitting up in her bed looking at me. 

"Cass? You okay" I asked walking over to her.

"Where were you?" She asked sternly. 

"Umm. I. Umm I just went on and evening walk. I couldnt sleep" I said making something up. 

"Then why did I here you and Carter giggling and laughing outside the front door?" She wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Okay!! Okay fine! He came in and asked to talked to me. We took a little evening walk and I kinda kissed him" I said trying not to crack a smile.

"Oooo get some!!" She whispered/yelled 

"Shut up!" I laughed. 

"Goodnight Allie" She said before we both drifted off to sleep.