Chapter 16

Kian! JC!" I screaming jumping in their arms. 

They were laughing and soon enough Cam was a couple feet away from the door. 

"Omg your like so much more prettier than before" JC said hugging me again. 

I looked back at Cameron and he smiled at me. 

"Did you know these two nimrods are my childhood friends?" I asked him. 

He shook his head no. 

Hmm. I turned back to JC and Kian. 

"So how have you been?" Kian asked. 

I stood away from the door allowing them to come in. 

"Ive been good! Its my first time at Magcon so im excited" 

Right before I shut the door, Jack G and Nash were flying up and down the hallways. 

"We are meeting in Gilinksys room at 12!" Nash Screamed. 

I shut the door and walked over to Cam and sat down next to him. 

"So any particular reason you guys are here or are you guys apart of magcon?" I asked. 

"We are originally from our group called O2L but Bart said w can come here when we want so we are just visiting for today and tomorrows Magcon"  JC explained. 

I nodded my head in agreement and smiled.

"Well its 11:47. Do you want to head over to Gilinksys room?" Cameron asked getting up. 

"Yeah lets do it!" Kian said walking to the door with JC. 

"We will meet you there." I smiled. 

After they shut the door I turned towards Cameron. 

"Seriously?" I asked him. 

"What?!"  he sighed. 

"Youve got to act like a dick dont you!" I kept my calm. 

"What do you mean?" He played it off. 

"Dont 'What do you mean me!' I saw the way you kept looking at JC. They are like fucking brothers to me Cameron! You really think I will trade off and go to them! No we just got into a relationship and I really like you Cameron. So back off them got it!" I yelled before grabbing my phone and walking out of the room slamming the door shut.

"Hey you okay?" Allie asked coming up to me.

"Just another fight with Cameron" I whispered. 

"What about?"

"You know JC and Kian? Yeah well they came to our hotel room to see me and Cameron got jealous over JC." I sighed. 

We stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked at each other. 

"Honestly if I were you, I wouldnt get so stressed out over this. Camerons jealous and I can see why. I mean JC isnt bad looking." She half smiled. 

I laughed and hugged her. "Thanks" 

She nodded her head and we started walking the few feet to to Gilinskys room. 

We walking in and there was A LOT going on. 

Taylor was dirty dancing with who i think might me Dillon. 

Jack and Jack were singing with Shawn and his guitar. 

Carter was dancing with Matt and Aaron 

Sam, Nash, Jacob, Kian and JC were just talking and laughing while Mahogany and A girl was vining everything that was going on. 

"GUYS! HERES MY SISTER CASSIE!!!" Nash screamed. 

Taylor looked up. "CASSS! He screamed and ran to give me a hug. 

"Hey Allie!" He smiled widely hugging her. 

Nash walked over to me and started pointing to everyone and telling me their names. 

Mahogany and Aria walked up to me and Allie and introduced themselves. 

"Okay lets get in a big circle and sit down on the floor!" Mahogany yelled. 

Everyone took her orders and sat down in a big circle. 

"Truth or Dare?" Kian asked. 

"Nooooo" Taylor, Carter, Allie and I said at once. 

"Fine! then what about-" Kian got cut off my Cameron entering the room. 

"A date" 

I turned around looking at him. He had roses in his hand. He was looking down and me and I slowly got up. 

"God Dammit! They are always like this!!" Taylor huffed. 

I laughed and walked over to Cameron. 

"Hold on guys" I smiled and walked out of the room.

"Im sorry Cass. Its just-" I cut him off by kissing him. 

I pulled away and took the flowers. 

"Tonight after magcon" He smiled. 

I nodded pecking his lips before walking back inside to everyone chanting Go Taylor Go Taylor! 

He was twerking and trying his best to break dance. 

Cam wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. 

We all sat back down in a circle and started talking about magcon and funny storys. 

Bart came in and told us we need to report to the stage. We all quickly got up and all the guys ran out of the room and started playfully tackling Bart while us girls quickly fixed our hair and re-applied our makeup. 

We all met the boys outside the hotel room and we then started walking down to the lobby ready for my first magcon.