pants

T.T.T.Y.G Era

Andy felt like a dad.

Sure, he's been Uncle Andy to all of his friend's children but none of them have been as bad as the three he has right now.

"Andy." Joe slurs in his ear.

"Joe, where are Pete and Patrick?"

Joe lets out a giggle. "I dunno." His features switch to something more serious. "Hey, can I take my pants off?"

Andy rolls his eyes. "Joe, no."

Joe's hands slowly find their way to his belt as he stares at Andy with wide baby blues.

"Joe!" Andy slaps his hand, scanning the room for Pete and Patrick.

It was bad enough that Joe and Patrick are merely 19, both way too underage to drink...

Yet drunk as fuck.

"Andy, I'mma take off my pants." Joe mumbles, reaching for his belt again.

"JOE!" Andy snaps, pulling Joe's hands from his belt and holding them in his own. "We've got to find Pete and Patrick..."

"They're upstairs." Joe giggles.

The song switches to something a little slower. A few couples at the party shack up and sway.

"Andy!" Joe pulls his hands away and Andy to his chest.

"Joe, I need to go find Pete and Patrick."

Pete should be a responsible 24 year old, the eldest in the band, and take care of the two drunks with him. But instead he gets Patrick, Joe, and himself loaded up on shots while Andy was socializing.

"Just dance with me a little." Joe sways and Andy frowns.

"Joe-"

"Shh." Joe whispers in Andy's ear. "Guess what?" He whispers a second later.

"What?"

"Imma take my pants off." His hands find his belt for the third time that night.

"Joe, please keep your pants on." Andy whines, so annoyed he feels like crying.

Joe frowns. "I'm sorry I'm making you sad." He pulls Andy into a hug. He smells like a minibar. "I won't take off my pants."

"Thank you." Andy wraps his arms around Joe thankfully.

"Andy..." Joe's voice bushes again.

"Hm?" Andy asks timidly.

"I really love you."

Andy smiles. "Let's go find Pete and Patrick."

Joe and Andy head up the stairs, Andy cringes as he hears loud female moaning from several rooms.

"They're fucking..." Joe giggles after a girl released a loud, and obviously fake, moan.

"Which room, Joe?"

"I dunno." Joe smiles. "PETE!" He cups his hands around his mouth.

"Sh!" Andy scolds.

"I'm going to try this one." Joe walks over and opens the door.

"JOE!" Andy reaches to grab him but it's too late.

"GET THE FUCK OUT." Someone guy yells.

"Sorry, have fun." Joe mumbles, shuffling out. He smiles at the sight of Andy, "They're not in there."

Andy rolls his eyes. "Yell again."

"PATTYCAKES!?"

"Nothing." Andy frowns.

"I'll try another room!" Joe runs off to another random room and pushes it open before Andy can object. "No fair!" Joe rushes back out and frowns at Andy, arms crossed.

"What?" Andy cocks his head.

"Why does Pete get to take his pants off but I don't!?" Joe stomps his foot.

Andy's eyes widen, dear god, Pete's hooking up with some random broad. He runs inside and yelps covering his eyes.

Patrick's on his knees, giggling and gagging. Pete stands over him and laughs as well, moans escaping in between.

He's getting a blowjob.

From Patrick.

"PETE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" Andy yells, covering his eyes and stomping his foot.

Pete's eyes go wide as he looks to Andy. Patrick doesn't seem to care, continuing his feverish pace on Pete.

"Fuck!" Pete's eyes squint shut and his hands fly to Patrick's hair.

Andy has seen a lot of his friends. He's seen their best and worst.

But he refuses to see them cum.

"Come on, Joe!" Andy cries and rushes to younger from the room. Joe watches silently as Andy rubs his eyes.

"Andy...?"

"Mhmm?" Andy looks up to the wide baby blues.

"I wanna take--"

"Off your pants!" Andy finishes sharply. "You want to take off your fucking pants."

Joe's voice is light, "Are you mad at me?" He sounds like he's about to cry.

Andy sighs. "Joe, I'm just exhausted. I'm sorry for snapping."

Joe silently pulls Andy to his chest. Andy doesn't argue and allows the younger to cuddle him.

"Can we go home now?" Patrick murmurs sleepily against Pete's shoulder. The two stumble out of the room together.

"Andy doesn't want you to take off your pants." Joe whispers as he cradled Andy to his chest.

"Whoops." Pete giggles.

"I'm sorry, Andy." Patrick mumbles.

"Come on, let's go in the car. I'm driving you all home." Andy pulls away from Joe and wrangles them all up.

He doesn't live in the apartment they all live in but he's surely going stay the night. He can't leave any of them alone. Especially Joe and Pete whom can't keep their pants on.

"Andy." Joe whispers, cupping Andy's face with his hand as the other two situate themselves in the back.

"Yes, Joe?"

"Can I take off my pants now?"

Andy sighs. "At home."

Joe beams brightly.

I don't have enough trohley, here you go.