Chapter 5

A/N: so I have no idea how old F4 is in the tv show but I'm guessing it's around 21-23 since this is probably like one or two years later so I apologize if the ages are not correct or something:/.

FYI: the picture above is Meiza's outift in case you're wondering whilst reading:)

________________________________

"JU!"

Meiza called after her friend who was heading towards her car.
Ju turned around and smiled at Meiza. Ju thought she was crazy, befriending Feng Meiza, the 16-year old prodigy whilst she was nearing 30.

"Hey Mei," Ju greeted her. "What's up?"

"Do you have any plans right now?" She asked.

"Uh no, why?" Ju titled her head.

Meiza smiled brightly before replying, "Okay you're coming to my place NOW!"

Meiza grabbed her hand and practically ran to her car, jumping in and telling her driver to speed off.

Ju was slightly worried to be honest. She had heard all about the previous seniors, F4 and TengTang Jing, who were all rich kids.

She had heard enough from Meiza too, especially about her brother Meizou.

Once they pulled up to her house and went inside, Ju was sweating.
She assumed she'd be meeting Meiza's friends but no one else was home.
Ju froze and stared at her house.

"Ju, what are you doing? Come on we have to get ready!" Meiza called from the staircase.

Ju was confused. "Uh, for what?"

"FOR MEIZOU'S 23RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!" Meiza yelled and Ju jumped. She quickly hurried up the stairs to confront Meiza.

"MEIZA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Meiza snickered as she made her way to her room and took out the two dresses she had bought yesterday.

Once Ju stepped in, she shoved one dress to her and said, "You have 15 minutes to get ready!"

Ju stood there stunned.

"GO!" Meiza commanded and Ju scurried to the bathroom.

Meiza started applying her makeup and got dressed easily.

She carefully checked her outfit in the mirror, quite satisfied with herself.

Meiza checked the clock to see it was already 5 o'clock!

"JU HURRY UP!!" Meiza banged on the door and the door flung open.

Ju stood in front of Meiza, rubbing her forearm

Ju stood in front of Meiza, rubbing her forearm. Meiza was stunned and shocked.

"Wow Ju! You look amazing!" She gasped and Ju smiled shyly.