-Post-

Taehyung and Jimin is now on their way to their class and

Taehyung is kinda scared to go to his university after his and Jungkook rumor spread out.However,Jimin insisted that he's gonna keep Taehyung safe and protect him.

Taehyung can't help but feel uncomfortable when he literally can feel all eyes are over him and some of them are whispering toward each other.

Suddenly there's a hand on his shoulder.

It's Bogum.

"Ouhh Hy Bogum!!"Shout Jimin happily.

"Hy Jimin,Tae..so Tae..you're fully healthy now??"Ask Bogum.

Taehyung nod.

"Thank god..I was so worried when Jungkook sunbae say that you was attacked"

"Well..I'm okay now.."

"Come..let's go to our class"

.

"Okay guys..today I want you guys to do some reseach for me and I'll ask for you work after 2 days..You guys still remember the tittle right??"Ask their lecturer.

The students just nod their head.

.

Jimin immediately look at Taehyung..

"Hey Tae..Let's stay in my house so we can do this together..and plus..we can stream your boyfriend group song"

Taehyung nod happily.

.

Taehyung and Jimin is now in Jimin house.It's been 5 hours since they do their homework and finally they done it.

"Arghhh..Finally we done it..Now it's time for me to stream idol mv"Shout Jimin.

.

"OH MY GOD!!"Yell Taehyung out of sudden making Jimin jump.

"Fuck you Tae..You scared me!!"Jimin hit Taehyung arm.

"I left my phone at my apartment...but it's okay..I'm gonna go to my house tomorrow anyway.."

.
.

It's 10pm now..Jimin and Taehyung are watching some movie in Jimin bedroom while Jimin is busy with his phone.

Jimin keep scrolling untill he saw Jungkook post.

He didn't know what Jungkook posted of course.

BTS_Jungkook

Liked by bts

Liked by bts.bighitofficial,Yerii__ and 9,572,901 others

BTS_Jungkook Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world because finding you is the first❤

View all 2,568,182 comments

Yerii__ Thank you Jungkook..I love you❤

BTS_Jungkook @Yerii__ No problem..Love you more❤