-Cafe-

It's 10 pm now and Jungkook is sitting in his dorm watching television with all his hyungs.

However Jungkook can't watch the movie at all..
He can't stop thinking about Taehyung.

And without his knowing,His mouth suddenly call Taehyung name.

"Taehyung..I miss you.."

Hoseok that was sitting next to Jungkook heard it.He tap Namjoon shoulder,giving him a signal to look at Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook look at Namjoon and smile.

''Yes hyung??"

"If I ask you to go and get your man,will you do it??"Ask Namjoon.

"I've tried everything hyung..I called him,I texted him and even when I went to amusement park with Yeri..I met him..but he won't listen to me..Do you know how much it's hurt me?"Snap Jungkook.

"I know Jungkook..We can see it clearly through your eyes..Jungkook..how about tomorrow you go and meet Taehyung??"Ask Hoseok.

"For what?? He won't even look at me.."

"Make everything clear Jungkook..Explain to him everything..force him to hear you but not in a harsh way..then you can ask him if he still want you..and whatever his answer is,you need to accept it.."Namjoon pat Jungkook laps.

Jungkook sighed.

"Tomorrow hyung..I will"

And with that Jungkook go to his room to sleep.

-❤-
Taehyung can't stop crying even it's already night now.

Jimin knock Taehyung door and bring the food and drink for his best friend.Jimin decide to stay at Taehyung house.

"Taehyung please..I can't bear to watch you crying all day long like this.."

Jimin put the food tray at the small table beside Taehyung bed.

"I want..to he-hear..his..ex..planation so..bad..but..I'm scared.."

Jimin sighed and hug Taehyung.

"Why don't you talk to him Tae??"

Taehyung stay silent.

Suddenly Taehyung phone ringing.

Jimin look at Taehyung as he best friend nod before he look at the caller id.

Bogum

Jimin immediately pick up the phone.

"Hello Bogum??"

"Taehyung baby..is that you"

It was Jungkook.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Jungkook??"

Hearing the name,Taehyung eyes widen however he still sit on his bed.

"Jimin please..where's Taehyung..let me talk to him"

"Oh you want to know where's Taehyung?!,well..He's crying now Jungkook..because of you"Snap Jimin.

"Please Jimin..I'm begging you..let me talk to him..I can't call him since Taehyung have blocked me and Bogum suddenly come to my house to give our late night snack so I borrow his phone"