-Married life-

❤-1 week later-❤

It's been 7 days since Jungkook and Taehyung married each other and now,both of them are living their marriage life happily.

Taehyung is now cooking for his and his husband dinner and waiting for Jungkook to finish his shower.

.

The older man flinch when suddenly he feel a pair of hands hugging his waist.

Jungkook wasting no time to shower his beloved husband with open mouthed kisses.

Jungkook hand suddenly go inside of Taehyung shirt,rubbing the smooth skin is Taehyung.

.

Taehyung continue with his cooking,not minding the younger since he know that Jungkook love to kiss him.

But his eyes widen when Jungkook suddenly bite his neck and licking it.

"You smell so good tonight"whisper Jungkook before he bring his mouth to Taehyung earlobe,licking it.

.

Jungkook go to Taehyung neck again and sucking it,making sure to leave mark on his husband.

"Nghh..Jung-kook..I'm..cooking"Taehyung try his best to not to moan while push the younger softly.

But of course..

Jungkook being Jungkook..

The younger bring his hand that was already in Taehyung shirt to Taehyung nipple,pinching it lightly..

"Ahh..Jungkook..p-please.."

Jungkook smirk as he lick Taehyung neck again.

.

"Please what huh??"

"Let..me..c-cook..nghh.."

Jungkook ignore Taehyung as he keep sucking Taehyung neck while his hand pinching Taehyung nipple.

"But I want to eat you.."smirk Jungkook.

.

"Noo..Jung-kook..ple..ase.."Moan Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckle.

"Okay okay.."

Taehyung glare at Jungkook as he turn around and hit his husband arm.

"You naughty bunny"

Jungkook smile by the words as he lean and kiss Taehyung lips.

"Wait for me at the table..I'll serve the food"

Jungkook nod his head as he immediately make his way to the table,waiting for his husband to serve their dinner.

.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are now eating together.