Back To Hogwarts

The train had arrived at Hogwarts. The trio sailed from the boats across the lake to the huge castle.
They were welcomed by Professor McGonagall who had now become Headmaster. Harry, Ron and Hermione felt pleased to see her. The 7th years all stayed in a group. They went in first before the lower years. They all walked in and took their seats in the hall. Harry looked around to have a good look at everyone who had returned. Neville was there. There were a few Gryffindors and Ravenclaw's and a few Hufflepuffs. Thee weren't that many Slytherins however. Harry only spotted Blaise,  Pansy, Millicent and Draco. 
He shrugged this off as the other students poured into the hall. There were not that many professors either. Sadly, a couple had died during the war, yet there seemed to be one or two new teachers.
Ron seemed to be half asleep during the Sorting Ceremony.
Hermione as always, was alert and smiling.
Harry wasn't really listening. He had occasionally seen people staring at him, but he wasn't really paying attention.
Once the ceremony was over, the feast begun.
Ron suddenly woke up as the food arrived. The trio endulged in the food happily.
Once the feast was over, they headed to the dormitory. Hermione had already applied to become a prefect. They were all exhausted.
Hermione walked off to the girls dormitory and Ron and Harry headed to their dormitory, finding their stuff by their beds.
Harry sighed. They had already gotten their timetables.
He did not share that many lessons with Ron. Harry had Double potions tomorrow and Ron did not. However, they both shared Defence against the dark arts class which was good.
"You fought Voldemort. I don't think we can get much better than that. But we still have to go through another year of school." Ron sighed, muttering complaints about Hermione and her eagerness towards school.
Harry shrugged this off. He did not really mind. He wanted to be hired over his skill, not his fame.
Harry lay down on the bed and began to fall asleep. Things whirled around his head. Schemes, worries plots and thoughts. Dark thoughts...