Duels and Disaster

Harry's P.O.V

I had been trying to get a better look at Malfoy's diary when suddenly I heard a commotion in the common room.
Annoyed, I got out of my bed and went to look what was going on.

I could not believe my eyes. It was Malfoy.
He was arguing with Ron and Hermione and they had gotten out their wands. They began to shoot curses at each other.
Luckily, Malfoy was blocking them.
If he got hurt, so did I. Me and Malfoy were still binded and Ron and Hermione did not know about this.
"Petrificus Tota-" Malfoy began.
Hermione blocked this and shouted more spells at Malfoy which he blocked.
Ron then boomed, "Diffindo!"
An explosion went off, Knocking Malfoy off his feet.
I grunted as I felt like I had bruised my back.

"STOP!" I yelled, running down the stairs.
Ron and Hermione seemed confused.
"Potter!" Malfoy spat, in the midst of the duel.
"Give me my book." He urged.
"Stupefy!' Shouted Ron, hitting Malfoy in the chest.
Malfoy flew backwards and was about to fall into the fireplace.
To save him and myself from being burned, I shot a spell at Malfoy, knocking him off course.
Instead, he fell onto the sofa.

Moaning , he got back up and exploded an armchair nearby to Ron, causing him to fall.

Hermione shot a curse at Malfoy which hit him in the side.
He grunted in pain.
I also felt the pain.
The left side of my body felt like it had been cut with many tiny knives.
I bent over in pain, pleading Ron and Hermione to stop.
They did not understand what happened to me. They could not stop as Malfoy continued duelling.

Other Gryffindors began to wake up from the commotion.
Ginny ran downstairs, staring at the catastrophic scene in front of her.
Malfoy began to cast Stunning spells at Ron and Hermione, sending Ron backwards. Hermione blocked it.
Ginny began to help as well.
She caused a chair to fly around, hitting Malfoy in the back.
He howled in pain.
I fell onto the sofa in front of me as I felt the blow to my back.
"Stop them!" Malfoy cried.
"I can't." I sighed.

"Stop!" I shouted at Ron and Hermione, blocking their spells.
Ginny shot another spell at Malfoy which I desperately tried to block. I moved near Malfoy and cast a powerful protective charm around us.
Our hands were glowing brighter than ever, illuminating the room. 
A buzzing energy was increasing inside us.
Outside our protective charm, the room lit up even more and several objects began to explode.
I could hear Hermione and Ginny screaming.
Ron, Hermione and Ginny were knocked backwards and more shouts could be heard.
The others Gryffindors had awoken and were watching in shock from overhead.
A few of them tried to break down the protective charm that I had placed. They were all yelling about Malfoy and how he was here and why I was protecting the both of us.

As the protective charm nearly broke, it then exploded, sending rays of light around the dormitory, knocking people out.
The charm then faded away.
The dorm was a mess.

Me and Malfoy looked around the room and stared at all the bodies.
What had we done?