11.

PLAY SONG‼️

Callie's POV
School
The Next Day

"is Brandon going to school today?" I look up from my eggs. "no love, he's sick" I nod and bite into my eggs and I feel something hit my head. I look behind me and I see Jesus laughing. "you dick" I hit him and he laughs "language" I sigh and smack him once more "hey! I didn't do anything that time" he pushes me.

"alright time to go"

we get our stuff and I grab Jude his book-bag.

{}

"alright, i'll see you later" I hug jude. I walk to class with Jesus and he pushes me "alright" I push him and he bumps into the bar "ow, callie" he whines. I laugh "we have to go to class dipshit" he laughs and goes to his locker "stay weird" he yells "you're a jackass"

I walk down the hall and I feel someone cover my eyes "guess who?"

"bill nye" I take their hands off my eyes and corbyn has a shocked expression "that's offensive that you think I sound like Bill Nye" I shake my head "no, you smell like a grumpy old man" he goes to walk away but I grab his wrist "calm down" he laughs and hugs me. he kisses my forehead and go to walk outside. "code blue, I repeat this a code blue." I widen my eyes and corbyn pulls me into a classroom "this is the junior high side" I whisper and we look around and we see all the kids looking at us "what is code blue" I whisper "it means someone has a gun on campus" I widen my eyes and I see the substitute looking around panicked. "are you okay?" he looks up and then back down "i've never been in one of these before" I drop my book bag "alright, everyone get these tables and push them up against the door and the chairs" corbyn states

we get all the chairs and tables covering the entrances and we have everyone get up against the wall. I look over and I see a girl crying. I crawl over and corbyn follows behind me. "what's wrong?" I say to her and she stutters "she has diabetes. one time this happened and the teacher gave her sugar" I look around "anyone have sugar?" corbyn whisper yells and everyone looks around and the substitute looks for the emergency kit "got it" he yells and we shush him. I cut it open and I get a juice box "here" I give it to her and starts to calm down.

{}

we took roll a little while ago and we have been sitting here for almost an hour "why aren't they telling us anything?" the sub says "you know, we might as well just sit in here and r-" I interrupt him "shut up! you're scaring them" he sighs. and corbyn puts his hand on my leg. I sigh and put my head on his shoulder. we hear a big bang and everyone screams. the teacher pulls out a gun and shoots it! "what the hell!" I yell and he turns around "it's okay" the swat team comes in "the teacher has the gun" corbyn yells "everyone up and hands on their head" we all stand up and I hug the little girl quickly "you'll be fine. I promise" we see Stef "mom" I yell and she runs over and hugs me "you're okay?" i nod "you're foster right?" the swat member asks Stef. "yeah" she looks at me and then runs off.

we get escorted out of the school and I see Mama. I run up to her and hug her tightly. "where's jude?" I cry and she points to him. I run over and hug him tightly "are you okay?" he nods and I hug corbyn. "i'm so glad we're okay" he kisses my head I see Jesus and he runs up to me and engulfs me into a big hug "i'm so glad you're okay" he cries and I hug him tighter "i'm okay jackass" he pushes me "wait, where's Mariana" I look around "she wasn't in any of the classrooms." I feel tears flood my eyes.

we wait and wait. I finally see those doors open and I see mom walk out with mariana. I burst out crying and corbyn hugs me. mama hugs her along with mom and Jesus and I run up and join the hug "mariana" I cry and she hugs me tightly "you're such an idiot" I laugh while crying "I know"

"let's go home loves. corbyn why don't you go and see your family" stef smiles at him and I give him a kiss goodbye "bye bill nye" I yell. he flips me off and I laugh walking away.

W/C - 801