19.

Callie:
The Same Day
Home
PLAY SONG ‼️‼️

I've been ignoring everyone since that assembly, walked passed anyone who tried to talk to me about it or make a sarcastic comment. corbyn even tried to talk to me and ignored him— he probably thinks of me even worse.

"callie, corbyns here" jesus says, standing at mine and mariana's door.

"tell him to leave!" I groan from my pillow

"I can't really do that" he says nervously, I look over and I see corbyn standing next to him. I groan and throw my pillow towards jesus

"you are the worst!"

"i'll come back in later" mariana says walking out, and I hear her start to scold jesus.

I hear him shuffle and feel the bed dip— beside me. I keep my head shoved in my other pillow, now since I threw the other one at jesus.

"callie"

I don't pick my head up but my breath hitches when I feel a hand come in contact with my back. I hear him sigh, and I could just imagine his face right now. he looks sad, and probably disappointed.

"please look at me" his voice breaks.

I turn over and I lay my hands on my stomach, staring straight at corbyn. I know I have blood shot eyes, my hairs a mess, and my face is covered in dried up tears.

"you're disappointed in me right?" I sniffle.

he shakes his head and I feel him grab my hands. he rubs his thumb over my knuckles and then brings my hand to his lips.

"I am not disappointed in you callie. i'm more worried about you— that you had to go through that in juvie. I missed you so much when you were away, and you could ask anyone. I didn't know what to do without you there and not seeing you and jesus arguing in the halls. i'm so sorry that you had to go through that, but I care for you so much" he smiles lightly at me.

I try to blink away the new tears that are forming in my eyes, but I can't.

"why are you crying?" he asked me, chuckling.

"because of what you said. no one has ever cared about me that much" my voice cracks.

"I-I love you callie"

my breath hitches and look at him in surprise. he loves me. corbyn loves me. someone finally loves me.

"y-you know i shouldn't have said it I-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. first he is in shock but then puts his hands on my face and kisses back, our tears mixing together.

"I love you too corbyn" I whisper putting my forehead on his.

The End