Chapter 1. Who is Andy?

So, I had this idea. . .

This is a one time deal. As some of you noticed, I took down pretty much ALL of my stories. The reason I took them down is because they aren't edited, they actually have horrible mistakes. As a matter of fact, when I look back on them now, I cringe. I wrote these books before I got good at "show don't tell" and "grammar." Understand these stories are not fixed. However, I know how much some of you would love the opportunity to read them again, one last time, because I took them down without any warning.

For ONLY the month of June, I have decided I'm going to give you guys a treat. I am going to put up all of my stories that were completed. This will not include stories that weren't finished. This is also not going to include the original "BAD THINGS" series. The reason I will not put up the original Bad Things series is because I fixed those books, and I'm currently writing the final book which is the fifth book. I think that after you go back and reread some of these you will understand why I took them down. I think that it will show all of you just how different my writing style is and how I have grown as an author.You won't get the original "His Name Is Lucifer" either because I rewrote it. Hurry up and read them because I'm taking them down by July 1st.

THESE ARE AS IS, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ALTERED!

Aiden's POV

"Can I ask you something?" Carly asks.

"You just did." I chuckle.

She rolls her eyes. "Seriously." 

"You can ask me, doesn't mean I have the answer." I tell her.

"Who's Andy? You're always wearing that." She says pointing at the necklace.

I continue tying up my boots.

"I don't want to talk about it." I tell her sternly. 

"Did something happen to Andy?" She asks.

"Not to my knowledge." I answer honestly.

"What's that mean?" She asks me.

"It means that I haven't seen Andy in three years." I tell her, standing up and putting my shirt on. 

"You really won't tell me?" She asks.

I sigh heavily in irritation. "Andy was my best friend how about we leave it at that." 

"Did Andy steal your girlfriend?" She asks.

"Damn it Carly fuckin' drop it." I laugh. "You'll never even guess it right so don't waste your time." I tell her. 

Did Andy steal my girlfriend, that's funny.

"What's up your ass?" She asks.

"You are, so butt the fuck out." I tell her and walk out the door slamming it.

I leave Carly's apartment in a hurry to get the hell away from her.

She's beginning to ask to many questions, questions I don't want to answer.

I started dating Carly about 6 months ago, she's crazy about me I know she is and really I should dump her because truth is Carly is nothing less of a distraction from who I really want, the one I can't have Andy.

Carly clearly is under the impression that Andy is a boy, and she isn't.

I didn't lie when I said Andy was my best friend, that is VERY true.

There just happens to be more to the story...

Which I seriously don't even want to think about.

I get into my truck and light a cigarette and pull away from Carly's apartment and back toward's home.

I've been living in San Diego California for the past 3 years, I have family hear and I didn't have a lot of options. 

I got Jason and a cousin and his girlfriend living with me too, I got a 4 bedroom house and don't need 4 bedrooms all to myself, so I don't charge them rent just to help with bills.

Truth is I know right where Andy is, she's in L.A. with a boyfriend. I haven't seen her I was just informed of it. I NEVER go to L.A. big no no. 

Andy won't even talk about me from what I've heard, hates my guts and why wouldn't she I hurt her badly.

I hate that Carly brought her up because now it's all I think about.

Andy doesn't know that I only live two hours away from her either, and I'm sure if she did, she'd murder me.

There is two things in the world I hate to talk about the most, Andy and Angel. The two very beautiful very perfect girls who flipped my whole world upside down and shook it til there was nothing left of my world.

Nobody here know's anything about Andy really except Jason he knows everything, my cousin knows some of the small details but not much and he doesn't even try talking to me about it.

When I pull into my driveway my dog Chase comes running. 

I jump out of the truck and greet him, giving him a pet then walking toward's the house, he follows me.

I let him inside and shut the door tossing the keys onto the counter and then grabbing a can of Pepsi out of the fridge.

I sit up on the counter and rest my head back against the counter. 

"You look happy." Robby my cousin says. 

"Isn't he always." Layla comes walking in his girlfriend.

"I feel the love." I chuckle.

"We should go to L.A. tonight." Layla says.

Layla goes to UCLA she's usually only here on weekends, other wise she stays at the dorms during summer though she lives here with us. 

She hasn't got a clue about Andy, Robby doesn't tell her about it either. For all I know they've never met, and I don't really want to know. 

Jason is smart enough not to bring her up to me at all, she doesn't even know I brought him out here to live with me.

"Why L.A?" Jason asks.

"I'm meeting up with a bunch of friends at a bar tonight, you should bring Carly." Layla adds.

"No." I say shaking my head. 

She looks at me in confusion, my reaction probably seems a little jumpy.

"Why not?" She asks.

"I wanna live." I whisper.

Jason laughs.

"Do you know why he acts so weird?" Layla asks Jason pointing to me.

Jason shrugs. "No clue, just wired that way I think."

"I'm sitting right here." I tell Layla.

"Agh fine, I'm going see ya." She says and waves.

Jason looks pointedly at me.

"Shut up." I grumble.

Truth is, I'm not the same guy at all and if other people had experienced the shit I had they wouldn't be the same either. I'm not the easiest guy to get a long with not anymore, all I do is play music and work.

I live just a few miles outside of San Diego and work as a mechanic, really winner I know.

I'm that jock that went from awesome, to loser.

I don't much give two fucks what anybody thinks of me not anymore. 

I got a new band put together and we play a lot of gigs through out California.

I write some of my own music now, and a lot of what I write is about her, but I can't help that.

"Maybe you should dump Carly you ain't even into her man." Jason says.

"Not your business." I grumble and hop off the counter and go upstairs.

I lay on my bed and stare at my ceiling, trying so hard not to think about her.