Chapter 11. Going Home.

Aiden's POV

I hear the phone ringing but I don't open my eyes.

I feel Andy move and grab my phone and answer it.

"Hello?" She whispers.

I'm close enough to Andy that I can hear the voice on the other end.

"Um is Aiden there?" The guy asks confused.

Andy's laying on her stomach, both of us under the blankets with no clothes on.

I'm laying on my back, keeping my eyes closed.

"Aiden." She whispers.

I grab the phone.

"Hello?" I ask in confusion.

I pull Andy down to me and kiss her.

I run my hands through her hair.

"Aiden?" The guy asks he sounds very familiar.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Who's this?" 

"Hey man it's Drew, I got your number from your mom. There's a reason I'm calling so late man sorry about that." He says. "Sounds like I woke you and your girl." He says.

"It's alright man, what do you need?" I ask.

"Justin was in a car accident, I figured Jason and you might want to know about it. I know ya'll got your shit going on in California but um he didn't make it and I just found out like an hour ago when his funeral is thought you might want to know.." He says in a strained voice.

"W-what, man really?" I stutter.

"What the fuck is going on?" Andy asks worriedly lifting her head from the pillow in confusion.

"I should probably let you go your girl sounds mad." Drew says.

"Don't worry about it man it's just Andy, she want's to know whats up." I tell him.

"Who is it?" Andy asks.

"It's Drew, Justin was in a car accident." I tell her.

"What?!" She yells sitting up.

"You and Andy are back together? When did that happen?" Drew asks confused.

"It sorta just happened we kinda ran into each other." I tell him.

"Cool man glad ya'll are workin' your shit out." He says.

"Thanks. So when is the funeral?" I ask him.

"There is a wake by 4 P.M. on Thursday, and funeral is Friday. at 11 A.M." Drew says.

"We'll be there." I tell him letting a few tears escape and Andy is still staring at me in disbelief.

"See ya then." He says and we hang up.

"Really?" She whispers.

"Yeah." I tell her.

She crawls on top of me and buries the crook of her head into my neck.

I run my finger's through her long blond hair.

"Shh." I hush her.

Justin was one of our friends all the way through school...makes me wonder what happened to him and guilty for not staying in touch with him.

******

"Mr. Blair I'm so sorry okay, but I really need to go home." Andy says to her boss.

"You don't show up to work Andy you are fired end of story." Her boss says grouchy.

I walk up to her boss pissed off now.