Chapter 29. Gender Reveal.

Aiden's POV

Dear Me,

Andy has managed to make it to 20 weeks with no problems today we're doing a gender reveal. The doctors in Tuscaloosa are who she is seeing for the pregnancy because they have a NICU so just to be on the safe side she's been seeing them for OB. The hemorrhage has faded away a great deal and they told her the twins were doing good. The gender reveals of 16 balloons that will be filled with paint all of them are white paint except for one, they're identical twins so that means they can either only be boy or girl. Andy and I are going to shoot at the balloons with shotguns until the right one pops. Andy and Leah's idea, when Leah and Drew did there gender reveal it was different then ours they did a reveal cake, Leahs baby is a girl. Drew says he's getting more guns, I laughed and told him that's what I said about Angel. Part of me is scared, part of me is excited. I'm excited to be a dad...again. Hopefully this time to two healthy alive babies, and hopefully with a healthy alive wife. That's the part where I'm scared the twins and Andy are both at risk I haven't been taking it that well. Andy knows I haven't been taking it to good, she yells at me for being "negative" but really how can I help it, my wife and babies lives hangs in an unknown balance, Andy's my whole world I'm nothing with out her I'm about a quarter of what I usually am without her how many times am I gonna have to prove that? When I don't have her it's like 3/4 of me is missing basically all that is there is my body and knowledge that's all. Andy is so damn excited about the babies that she doesn't care about anything else totally blind sided, she keeps saying she's going to be fine. I hope she is right that I'm flipping out for no reason. I wonder what any other man would do if they were in my position, would they take it better than I have been? Would they not worry about it at all? Her dad, won't hardly even look at me. Yes you can imagine what it was like telling Craig that Andy had a hemorrhage and both her and the babies were in danger from that, he hates me truth is I don't blame him part of me hates myself so how can I be mad at him about hating me? I let him hate me, I hate me too.

Aiden King.

"Hey babe." Andy says walking out of the bathroom after showering, getting dressed and doing her makeup, I look up at her.

She's wearing a short white summer dress, and of course I'm speechless at the sight of her she looks perfect no other words for it

I whistle and she rolls her eyes and chuckles. 

"You look beautiful baby." I tell her standing up and walking toward's her.

She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately.

I kiss her back deepening the kiss as I tangle my hand's up in her hair.

I break the kiss. "Alright damn it we got to stop or I'll ruin your dress."