Chapter 16. California.

Aiden's POV

Andy and I get out of bed early checking out of the hotel we'd stayed in all week.

We throw our things into the Challenger and get in.

"Andy." I whisper.

"Hmm?" She hums as she looks out the window taking in the sight I'm sure.

"You know if you don't wanna go back to California, you can stay here. I ain't going to force you into something, look how well it turned out the last time I tried." I tell her.

She looks at me confused. "Why?" She breaths.

"I know you miss being home, I do too. I can't just up and leave California though, but you can." I tell her.

To my surprise she looks sure of herself when she says. "No Aiden, I'm not coming home. Not without you." 

I look into her eyes for a long moment. "You sure?" I ask her.

"Yes, besides I was drunk when I said that last night. I finish school next year and when you are good and ready to sell that house we'll come home." She says.

"Okay." I nod.

She leans over the seat resting her palm against my cheek and kisses me passionately. One of the great thing's about Andy is everything she sets out to do she see's it through.

I smile at her and put the Challenger into reverse.

It's weird thinking Jason isn't coming back with us.

I don't know what the hell I'm going to tell Gary.

We pull out of the hotel parking lot and head out of town.

**********

Andy and I finally make it back to California by Tuesday night.

We were gone exactly a week, we get out of the car and grab our bags.

We walk up to the house and I unlock it.

"Where is Layla and Robby at?" She asks me.

"Not sure." I tell her as I open up the door.

She goes inside and right away is  greeted by Chase.

"Come on Chase get down." I tell him as he jumps up on Andy who giggles and gives him a pet.

He jumps on me next and I pet him too.

We walk through the house turning on some lights and carry our thing's upstairs.

She throws them down onto the floor and starts lifting her shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"Showering.." She trails off throwing her shirt onto the floor, which she knows I hate.

She unbuttons her jeans and shakes them off facing away from me.

Now just in a black bra and black thong.

"You comin'?" She asks turning her head around to catch me staring at her ass, she smirks.

I look her up and down as I say. "Almost." 

She laughs and I run after her into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind us she turns the water on.