Chapter 24. I need to tell you something.

Andy's POV

I slowly walk out the screen door not believing my eyes.

The truck door opens and closes.

He's there but looking back up the driveway as two more vehicles pull in.

"Aiden." I whisper in shock.

He turns around and looks at me from across the yard.

I run across the yard towards him.

"Aiden!" I scream.

He smiles at me and walks toward's me.

I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He wraps his hand's around my thighs and I smash my lips to his. The kiss sends my entire body into flames and tingles, the kind that makes you weak at the knee's I swear if he let's me go right now I might explode.

 The kiss sends my entire body into flames and tingles, the kind that makes you weak at the knee's I swear if he let's me go right now I might explode

I break the kiss and stare at him in surprise.

"Your early." I say in confusion.

He chuckles and nods. "I got my check early." He explains.

"I'm so happy to see you!" I squeal and he laughs.

"I missed you baby." He says moving one arm around my back and one into my hair kissing me again.

"I missed you too, so much." I breath.

I smash my lips to his again.

He sets me down but doesn't let me go.

"Ow Ow I think we better all leave give you two some uh.. privacy." Robby says behind us.

"Good idea." Aiden says and gives me a naughty grin.

I laugh.

I pull Aiden toward's the house and we all go inside.

"Hey." Leah says to Aiden.

"Hey Leah hows it going?" He asks her.

"Good." She smiles. "I think I'm gonna take your advice. I'm gonna go back home and tell him." Leah says to me.

"Let me know how it goes." I tell her.

"What's going on?" Aiden asks worriedly.

"I'm sure she'll tell you soon as I leave." Leah laughs.

After Leah leaves we all head inside.

"Leah's pregnant, she was scared to tell Drew but I calmed her down." I tell Aiden.

"Oh damn, cool." Aiden says.

"Mhm." I smile at him.

"Layla, Robby if you two want you can take Jason home so he can get his things unloaded then bring the truck back." Aiden says.