ni-ju-ni | clingy and attention seeking

emma

noah: baby im getting starbucks, do you want your usual?

emma: yes please! thank you

the chair is pulled loudly and noah plops down, handing me the starbucks cup before leaning down to rest his head on my lap. "hi, i'm so tired."

"oh my god. is that noah centineo?" i'm studying with a classmate, and noah and i had to meet ben and amanda later so he was here to pick me. noah sits up immediately, suddenly aware of my company.

"uh, alyssa, this is my boyfriend," i turn to noah briefly, "noah, this is alyssa, my coursemate." they shake hands and she stares at me wide eyed.

"you didn't tell me you were literally dating an actor." her jaw is unhinged, and she can't stop looking between me and noah.

"i didn't think that was important information." i laugh, we weren't super close like best friends, but we still hang out quite a bit after classes. noah rolls his eyes at me, resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"sorry about him, he gets clingy a lot." i tell alyssa as i massage noah's head.

"i'm here you know," he voices out, his breath is hot on my skin. "we need to go soon." he whispers.

"it's okay, you need to go right? i'm assuming he's here to pick you." i did tell her before we started studying that i had to go for an appointment.

"yeah, i do, sorry. see you tomorrow!" i pack up my stuff and she goes back to reading her notes. noah insists on holding my laptop and books for me as we exit the library.

-
"noah, you know you're gonna have to do some premieres in the next few weeks and we're gonna need emma to go as your date," ben explains, "but it's not like you intend to not take her in anyway." he grins and i lean slightly into noah.

"we don't need you to really push the relationship for press during the premiere, because they'll be talking about the series, but we just want emma to be around for some photos and all that." amanda elaborates. we both nod in understanding. it still feels kinda weird that i'm still getting paid to date noah.

"noah, can you come with me for a second, i need you to sign a few contracts regarding t@gged and good trouble." amanda walks out of the room. her heels click loudly against the floor.

with noah gone, i take the opportunity to talk to ben. "hey ben? do you think i can get out of the contract? not that i don't want to date noah, but it does feel wrong that i'm getting paid."

he thinks for a moment, "i don't think you can get out of the contract without paying the fee, because the higher ups want it there as a form of security in case anything happens between you both. they'll gladly not pay you, but the contract won't be gone unless you compensate. so, as a friend, just take the money and date the dude." he laughs. it makes complete sense, so i don't fight it.

-
noah centineo was beautiful.

i've always known that but having him lay on my lap and giving me a full view of his face was something else.

"stop staring at me, i can't concentrate." his eyes trained on the tv, which was playing jumanji.

"i cant either," i say, running my fingers through his hair.

"at this rate i'm gonna want to jump your bones." he smirks, flipping over to look at me. i shudder as he snuzzles his face into my stomach. i run my thumb over his face, feeling out every mole and crevice.

he falls asleep in that position, and i don't have the heart to wake him up. so i stay in that position, slowly cramping up until he wakes up again. jumanji ended and netflix started autoplaying the latest reboot.