My hat! Scrooge X Reader

Y/n was a simple college student, looking for a part time job, before her late night college classes. Although she'd never thought she'd find one this way.

Y/n was walking into the library looking for career options for herself when she heard laughter. Y/n had seen 4 kids running around, a boy in a green hoodie, a boy in a red shirt and cap, a boy in a blue shirt and finally a girl with a pink outfit and bow, through the other side of the book case. "Kids please you disturbing the other readers."A elderly woman says. Just a few seconds later one of the boys fell backwards knocking the bookcase over. Y/n jumped out of the way and when the bookcase fell everyone turned and looked at them. Y/n's face grew bright red from all the stares. "Uh-oh..."Huey says. "Boys what did you do?!"Donald came out yelling. I see the poor librarian run out of the back room and start picking up the books. "Let me help."I said picking up the books and putting back in order. "Woah, I never seen anyone move so fast and put them alphabetical order!"Huey says. "Well...thanks."Y/n says. "You've got skills tell me, what kinda of job in titles you to work with such speed and preciseness?"Beakley asks. "I've many brothers and sisters at home so you've got to be fast and I have to put everything back into place before my parents got home."I said. "Well do you want a part time job as a secretary?"Beakley asks. "Sure, but as long as it doesn't interfere with my night classes."I said. "I assure you they won't."Beakley says. "Sure."I said.

After a few months as being Scrooge's secretary is started to feel something for the guy. I smiled softly as organized his papers.
"Y/n!"Scrooge yelled. "Yes!"I called. "Where my hat, I can't find it!"Scrooge yelled. "Check your head!"I said. "Very funny Y/n!"Scrooge says. "Ask Beakley she might of took it to the dry cleaners."I shouted back. "I already talked to Beakley, she told me to ask you!"Scrooge yelled. "Ok, ok, I'll look!"I said. I walked around the mansion looking for his hat. I heard giggling as I walked passed the living room. "I got you owe me now!"Louie says waving around Scrooge's hat. "I'll take that."I said taking Scrooge's hat from Louie. "Awe, what?!"Louie says. "You all should know better."I said walking out. "Where's my hat?!"Scrooge yelled. "Alright Scrooge, here's your hat!"I said throwing it at him. "Thank you."Scrooge says kissing my cheek. "Scrooge!"I yelled chasing him around the mansion blushing.