Wedding Bells Are Ringing? Magica X Gladstone Part 1

It's been awhile since Gladstone met Magica. Magica moves in with him and fell in love unknowingly she was engaged to a McDuck without even knowing it.

Magica was smiling thinking about her new plan to get revenge on clan McDuck while sorting through all of Gladstone's stuff, organizing it and she fell upon somethings she didn't except. When I mean fell upon, I mean an old photo album fell on her head. "Ouch! Stupid Gladstone! Stupid book!"Magica grumbled rubbing her poor aching head. She opened her eyes a bit recovering from the pain and seen something she did expect. The book was wide open and there was Gladstone in the middle of a McDuck family reunion picture. She was taken back, but growled in disgust. "I can't believe I'm engaged to an McDuck of all things!"Magica growled. Magica was not about to let this chance go by she was going to get revenge on the clan she hated so much and who better to be first than her unexpected fiancé Gladstone.

"Magica I'm back!"Gladstone called. There was no answer though. Magica has a vase raised high in her hands and was about to knock him out with it, but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. She growled placed the vase down and ran passed Gladstone. "Magica wait!"Gladstone yelled. Magica ignored him running away with tears in her eyes.