Scrooge X Reader Arguments Part 2

Y/n was laying in bed after long day at work. It's been about two months since she left Scrooge and quit being his secretary. Y/n has been staying in Cape Suzette since she left and it's been very quiet, too quiet... Y/n sighed as she got up and went to her bathroom. Y/n had started to draw my bath water when she heard a knock at my door. "Ugh! Who is it?!"Y/n thought annoyed. Y/n walked out of the bathroom and through the living room, to her front door. She looked through the peep hole and seen Donald outside her door. Y/n sighed as she opened the door. "What do you want Donald?"Y/n asked annoyed. "Oh hey, I was wondering if you would come back to the mansion?"Donald asked. "When pigs grow wings and fly around the world as super sonic speed!"Y/n said angrily. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She then looked back at Donald and said calmly. "I have something I have to get ready for, it was nice seeing ya though goodbye."She said. Y/n closed the door and proceeded to take a bath.

After getting dressed, she seen a letter on my table. "Ugh! I left the door unlocked when I answered it."Y/n said shocked remembering. Y/n walked over quickly over to the table in the middle of the room and opened the note.

To find the papers of your importance, follow these clues and then you won't feel blue.

Y/n looked around and noticed her paperwork for her job interview was missing. "Ugh, Donald!"Y/n yelled angrily.

Go to the place where a moment under the stars was shared.

"Duckburg observatory, geez! I don't want to play their little game, but looks like I am."Y/n said.
Y/n made her way to the observatory, she knocked on the door, but not to surprised the door was already open. "Geez, it's cold in here. Probably from them leaving the door open."Y/n said with a sigh. As Y/n walked down the hall to the seats, the screen turned on and stars and far away planets were seen. The screen then went blank and words appeared on the screen. "Come back home?" They spelled out and then the planets and stars reappeared. Y/n sighed slightly, but turned annoyed.

"Scrooge get out here!"Y/n yelled annoyed. "Um...hi."Scrooge said embarrassed. Y/n could not only tell that by his voice, but also by how red his face was. "What's the meaning of this?!"Y/n asked irritated. "Well...I...um..."Scrooge tried to say, but got cut off. "You seriously never give up do you."Y/n says smiling slightly annoyed. "I'm still mad though and even though you did all this, I'm still not coming back and working for you." Y/n said mad. Y/n turned away from him and she crossed her arms. "I wasn't asking you to be my secretary."Scrooge says. Y/n was took by surprise when Scrooge grabbed her hand. Y/n turned to see Scrooge on one knee with a box and inside it was a ring. "Y/n L/n, ever since I met you it's been crazy, no in a bad way, but a good way. We have our ups and downs, but every relationship has one. I didn't realize what I lost until I lost you and if you say yes I promise I will never let you go again."Scrooge smiling. "So Y/n will you marry me?"Scrooge asked. Y/n sighed, but returned with a smile. "Yes! Of course!"Y/n cheered happily. Y/n hugged Scrooge tightly. Scrooge slipped the ring on her finger and they shared a kiss. "Let's go home."Scrooge said leading her out to their home.