Part 17 ( How far?)

Third's Person POV

Flashback

The day after the Party/Gala off Mr.John &Mrs. Grace Theerabit

" Baramee... Beam...Baramee...Baramee." Young handsome man keep calling that name. Repeatedly. He laughed happily.

So does his guest,  the two of them sitting at the couch. Both laughing. He can't stop laughed.

"He has two big fish on his hand already...amazing young man... sure know how to catch good one. The unexpected one. He play with two heart. Slut!. " He grinned widely.

He is really have a good day with information he had now. The picture and the document that his guest bring just now.

"He dared came to the party... that fucking Baramee and his mother really have no shame. I wonder how... his name not even in the list off guest.

Both is Gold Digger!!." He said loudly.

"Dig more my friend... i need more to destroyed that Baramee.  " He continues. The man keep grinning.

Another weeks has passed. The man meet with his guest again.

"What do you found this time ? " He is furious. His eyes cold. That man just had his arguments with his father John Theerabit.

"Have you heard about maleescorts? " The guest asking back.

He knotted his eyebrows "So...?" He is not that amused.

His guest smirks.

That make he then is curious.

"He work as maleescorts. That man who come with him to the party was his client...well seem like your step mother really not invited him to the party that night...

he come without knowing that fact. "  The guest finished his word. He calmed down waiting for for wrath of answer from the man in front of him.

" So,  he have boyfriend and he have a client too?"

Hi guest nodded. He grinned.

He gape for a moments " Wow!...Poor the boyfriend that sure will be hurting when knowing the fact about his Baramee is real slut...

so he selling himself...he really keep entertained me...like mother like son... " The man laughed. He is satisfied. He just found new fact that he can use later.

He humming some song happily, his mood turn on to be good, when he heard about Beam.  He forget the argument he just have with his old man.

End of Flashback

At Engineering Faculty

While Beam rested his head on the car steering. He is still full with one thought that occupying his mind since yesterday. What should he told Forth this time?. He sighed.

Beam never go far away from Bangkok. Beam always meeting with Mario within the city area. And Beam never spend the night outside. He always come late at night or in the early morning.

But this time his second clients demand that he will need to be away with his client to Chiang Mai,  from saturday until Sunday evening. Which flight ticket back from Chiang Mai to Bangkok not yet confirmed.

He need to spend the night with his client. Although one of his term and condition is not to sleep with his client. But Beam is glad.
His boss Phi Ging informed Beam that his second client know about his rule. His client understand that. That make Beam also agree to take the job.

Mario will only come back after 2 months that mean he only will meet with Mario by the next semester. He need more money to pay for his education for next semester. That is the only reason he accepted another new client.