Part 36 ( Finding ours way )

Forth's POV

"How it is going? " Park asked me right when i just returned from Medicine.

I just smile to them and joined the guys to sit at usual place. We have classes after this, 40 minutes to go  before class start. I look at my friends one by one. I can see  that, the look at their faces showed that they were so eager to hear my answered. I nods " Beam took the flowers..." I said to them.

Lam raised his eyebrows, Uh...alright i forgot that my friends would not satisfy with simple answered that i just gave to them somehow, so i said " Well, the flowers with him. He was not rejected me...nor that he accepted me too."

" I guess he was thinking about my confession. I will always wait for him. I am not giving in either " I smile thinly.

The best i can do now is to wait until Beam open his heart once again to me.

I know he still love me, i was blinded before because i can't see the love in his eyes. But now i can see it... he still loving me.

I don't care how long it will take to make him once again in my embraces. To dance with him, and be in between my arms. To be close with him to feel his heartbeat. Holding his hands, caresses him again. I might lost everything but he is the most precious to me so i don't mind as long as i still have him beside me, be with me. Walk with me side by side.

I smile as i thinking of him...

Then Lam taps my shoulder and smile " You will. Both of you will find the way." Lam said to me.

I nods "Yeah, i will not give up this time. I wasted to much time over something that ridicules. So i will be the one to fix it. " I said and continues smiling.

"It never easy when it come to love ...just let it flow man, no force. " Frank said.

I just nodded. He was right.

"Forth, can i confirm something from you ? " Posh asked me in very formal way. I kind of surprised with him now.

I hesitated at first but yeah "Sure...what it is? " Better play along. He always play a joke with everything. Maybe he finally being serious this time.

"Well... you got the idea from me ins't ? " He grinning all the way after he asked.

Shiitt! I should known he is not  being serious at all " Really? So what ? " I kind of done with him, seriously. Sigh!!

He still grin showing his teeth. " Murng, should thanks m------- " Park smack his head before he finished.

SMACK!

"Uhoii  it is hurt na... " Posh said as he rubbed his head and shoot a glared to Park.

I shook my head...

Well that make me laugh " Alright thanks you so much na Nai Posh khrup. It is not bad idea after all khrup.  " I grin. Better give him the answered that he want to hear.

" You gave him so much credit Forth. Now he gonna brags about it always " Park teased him.

We all laugh...

I shook my head "He deserved it this time man... let him celebrate.  " I give him thumb up and he continues to smile.

Yeah this friends of mine were crackheads. But man.. in this sad and tough journey, you definitely need them to make you laughed. The kind of friends that i appreciated the most.

***

Third's Person POV

Beam bring the bouquet of flowers he received  from Forth to house.  He smile all the way looking at the flowers. His faces is blushed with crimson pink tinted on his cheeks when he remember those confession.