Chapter 33: How Horrible

“Then let’s get comfortable,” he said, hooking an arm under my legs as he stood, carrying me bridal style out of the way of the piano before we sank to the floor. I straddled his hips and he rested one hand on my thigh and the other on the back of my neck while I kissed him again, unable to stop myself from shifting my hips against him.

He moaned into my mouth which was followed immediately by a growl, “We can’t do that here.”

“So?” I said, biting his bottom lip as I slid my hands up his chest and neck, going straight into his hair as he pulled me tightly against his chest.

“How much do you think we can get done in twenty minutes?” Wyatt mused.

“I’m not sure, but I’m willing to find out.”

“You’re not the only one,” he said, cradling the back of my head as he put a hand on my lower back and carefully pushed me back and laid me on the floor, pinning me underneath him with my legs wrapped around his waist.

“So I finally convinced you?” I teased as he started to kiss my neck, his teeth just barely grazing my skin.

“Hell yeah,” he said, his voice rough as he gingerly nibbled my neck for a moment, searching for that spot. His lips inched upwards for a second before they landed on the middle of the side of my neck. He bit down relatively hard and I gasped, my hips jerking against him. 

“We can do this,” he said, pulling away to stare me straight in the eyes, “But we can’t finish.”

I groaned, “No fair.”

“Plenty fair,” he breathed, his lips inching across my bruised cheek and temple. “Hmm, I wonder…”

“Wonder what?” I asked, closing my eyes as I felt his tongue dart out and touch my skin. I struggled to keep from reacting since in my current state, him licking my skin was pretty damn amazing. As weird as that probably sounded.

“Well, look at that,” Wyatt said, amazed as he pulled back.

“What?” I asked breathlessly.

He grinned, “Your bruises are almost gone now.”

I put a hand up to my face, gently prodding the skin. It didn’t hurt even half as bad as before.

Wyatt slid backwards, unlocking my legs from around his waist as he pushed my long-sleeved shirt and tank top up.

“What are you doing?” I asked, slightly panicked once he put his hands on my bare stomach.

He immediately took them away and leaned over me, cupping my cheeks with his hands, “I’m not going to do anything, I’m just going to try and fix your bruises,” he assured me softly.

I swallowed hard and nodded, closing my eyes. I felt him hesitate for a moment before he dipped his head and kissed my stomach for a second. And then he set about licking my stomach. At first it was okay, but the bruises traveled pretty far down between my hips and once he got to the waist band of my jeans, I was just about ready to jump him and have my way with him. But I didn’t. I just continued to lie there, flat on my back, all muscles locked as I struggled to keep from doing anything with him licking me.

Once he finished he pulled my shirt down again and I hooked my legs around his hips, “Thank you,” I said, my voice shaky.

“Did you enjoy that?” he smirked.

“No,” I mumbled.

He laughed as he bent forward to kiss me, “Yes, you did. Just admit it.”

“Fine, I enjoyed it immensely,” I said, exasperated, “Now can you stop licking my wounds?”

He licked his lips, dipping his head to kiss me, “But you taste so good.”