Meeting Everyone

~~ Sophia's POV ~~ 

The car ride was quiet, Vic ended up turning on the radio to have some sort of sound. I was glad he didn't swarm me with questions. We arrived at a two-story home, it was beautiful and well kept up, unlike my mothers' house. 

"This is your room," Vic says walking into an empty room, "It was the guest room so I didn't do much to it. You can paint it whatever color you want. Think about a color and tomorrow we will go get the paint and stuff for your room," He says smiling. 

I look around the room, this is one heck of a guest room. It's huge! 

He turns around and starts walking out. I grab my pencil and notebook as fast as I can. I knock on the wall getting his attention. 

Thank you. I write down and showing it to him. 

"You don't need to thank me, sweetie," he smiles at me, "The family will be here in a few, I'll call you down when they are here alright?" I nod and he walks out of the room leaving me alone to collect everything that had just happened. 

~~ Vic's POV ~~ 

"We're here," My parents say as they walk in the house along with everyone else. 

"Where is my niece?" Mike asks as soon as he sees me. 

"Okay before you meet her she doesn't talk much okay? In fact, she hasn't spoken a word since I have been with her, so please just be patient with her don't bombard her with questions," I say 

My mom smiles at me, "Mijo, we will love her no matter what, right guys?" My mom says and everyone else nods in agreement 

"Alright," I say as I walk up the stairs. I knock on Sophia's door, She knocks back I take that as a come in and walk in her room. "I took the knocking back as a come in," I say and she nods 

"They're here," I sigh, "If you feel uncomfortable in any way, you let me know okay?" she nods, "Alright," I take her hand, "Let's go," we walk downstairs.  

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Sophia," I say as she hides behind me, "It's okay they won't bite." 

~~ Sophia's POV ~~

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Sophia," he says, okay maybe I am not ready, I quickly hid behind him. He makes me feel safe somehow, "It's okay they won't bite," he says as he gives me a warm smile. 

I sigh and walk to his side. 

"Oh," I see a woman whom I am guessing is my grandmother, she is crying, "She's beautiful," she walks up to me,"Can I hug you?" She asks and I nod. She gives me a huge bear hug.

The man next to her is in tears I am guessing he is my grandfather. He hugs me and whispers I love you. 

"Come here, niece!" My Uncle Mike says smiling, he hugs me, "I love you so much already." 

He lets go of his hug and I stand in front of someone, "Hi! I'm Tony I'll be your turtle." He says smiling. I smile back and he hugs me, "I'm always here to talk to okay?" I nod as he lets go of the hug. 

I stand in front of who I assume is Jaime.

"Hi! I'm Jaime! I can be your favorite and I can get you your first fake I.D." He had this goofy grin that made you just want to laugh. 

"Hey!" Vic says.

"I'm kidding! I'll be like your favorite uncle," Jaime says hugging me.

"Heey!" Mike says.

"We all know it's true," Vic says.

"Yeah..." Mike says laughing.

"Welcome to the Fuentes familia," My dad says hugging me.

"And the Pierce The Veil familia," Tony says smiling.

I smile at them, at my family. This is different, a good different. 

EDITED!