C h a p t e r 4.

Rie's POV

I feel a little better since I told Dazai everything. Being able to talk to someone about it feels amazing.

'I wander how things wil-'

My thoughts were itrerruped by my phone.

Again.

For the 100th time.

And I know who it is...my aunt. Dazai kept asking who it was, but I told him it was no one important.

'I just hope he doesn't persue it'

"Riiiieee-chaaan!!!" Screamded the brunette.

"Yeah?" I respond to him, concesntrated on my work.

"Who keeps calling youu~?"

"No one important." I told him, still working.

"Hmm...are you sure?"

"Yes!" I shout at him.

"Daaamn! Someone's pissed off." Said Ranpo.

"Oh just shut up!" I said to the both of them.

"Make me." Spoke Dazai.

3rd person's POV

Rie just threw a crumpled piece of paper at Dazai, which he caught with ease.

"Is that all?" He continued in a teasing tone.

Next thing you know, she threw a pair of scissors at him. Dazai barely dodged that.

"Will you shut up now?"

Dazai just nodded, scared and a little amazed.

Everone else was astound at what happened. Kunikida was trying so hard to hold in his laughter, although failing miserably, Atsushi giggled a little and then just exploded with laughter while Ranpo, Tanizaki and Naomi immediately broke into laughter. Kenji stared at Rie in amazement and Yosano looked at her like a proud mother would.

And then...

Her phone rang.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! CAN YOU SHUT UP!" Rie screamed at her phone and everyone was surprised at her outburst.

She took her phone and left the building, walking in on the busy streets.

Rie's POV

'What the hell am I gonna do?! If they keep calling, the other members of the Agency will think something is up!'

"Should I tell Dazai?..." I thaught out loud, without realising.

"Hmmm... That's a good question. I think you should, Rie-chan."

'Of course he followed me'

"Shut up." I told him.

"No. I want to know wha-" Dazai started speaking before beeing interrupted by my phone ringing.

'Shit'

I looked at who it was, expecting it to be my aunt, but it was not. It was my uncle. My eyes widened in fear, my aunt was something but my uncle...he was somethinh completley diffrent. I think Dazai noticed my frightend state, since the he next thing he did was to garb my phone and answer it.