C h a p t e r 1 6

3rd person's POV

The next morning, everything went to normal..or at least, as normal as it can be..

Rie was quiet but focused on the training.

Chuuya was of course worried about his partner but didn't ask her too many questions, as he didn't want to be too nosy.

Akutagawa STILL didn't trust Rie. (Lmaoo this guy doesn't give up) After what he found the other day, the only thing that was on his mind, was how to use that information in his advantage.

Dazai was worried but knew not to call Rie, incase she was with Chuuya or anyone else.

And the one who ruled over the Mafia, well he was thinking about what their next move should be.

• • • time skip • • •

Some time has passed and Rie was getting stronger and stronger with each passing day. The hard training was actually paying off and she couldn't be happier.

But at the same time she was scared. Scared because, as the time flew by, she was getting closer to discovering what they were planning.

Even so, she kept pushing through and, with the help of Dazai and some from Chuuya, she managed to not harm herself as often. And now, she's almost  two weeks clean.

'I guess it's finally getting better' she thought, smiling.

Mori-san wanted to meet with Chuuya and talk about how her training is going and discuss plans for the future.

So, they arranged a meeting but, of course, someone had to tag along.

(I think we all know who that someone is -_-)

Chuuya went to the meeting and was really confused when he saw Akutagawa there.

"What are you doing here?"

"I found out you had a meeting with Mori-san, so I decided to tag along."

"But you-"

"Relax, Chuuya-kun, let him stay. He won't be a problem to our conversation anyways."

"But-" Chuuya tried to protest but he was, once again, interrupted.

"Let him stay." Mori-san repeated himself, in a more stern voice.

"Fine.."

"So, how has training with Rie-chan been going? Do you think she's ready?"

"Training is going really well, she improved a lot since the first time she came here. I'm sorry if i'm being nosy, but ready for what exactly?"

"Remember when I told you that we have plan?"

"Uhm, yeah, but why and how does she come into the picture here?"

"You'll find out soon enough. It's not the time to put the plan in motion yet anyways. But I do have a question. For both of you." Mori-san spoke and Akutagawa gave him his full attention.

"What is it?" Chuuya asked.

"Did you find out where they're hiding?"

"Not yet.. I did see one of them but I lost him in the busy streets.."

"Pathetic." Akutagawa wispered under his breath just loud enough for Chuuya to hear, but he I was successfully ignored.

"Well, if it was in the busy streets, then it's obvious you lost him." Mori-san said, eyeing Akutagawa as to make him shut up.