C h a p t e r 7.

3rd person's POV:

Rie arrived at the Port Mafia and, with some help from the Agency, got in. She was on her way to a meeting with the boss. When she arrived she was surprised to see there was another person in the room as well. Beside the Man who ruled over the Mafia, there was also a guy, about 20 years old. He had black hair with white tips and was dressed in a black, long coat with a layered ruffled fabric decorating his white shirt that was underneath.

"Rie-chan, I am Ogai Mori, the boss here at Port Mafia. But I believe you already know that." The man called Mori said and Rie nodded.

"This man here with me is Ryunosuke Akutagawa. He will take you to Chuuya Nakahara, the one who will be taking care of your training. I really hope you will like it here and I look forward to your results." Mori said to the girl.

"I understand, sir. I will do my best." Rie responded, bowed and turned toward Akutagawa.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can get along." She said bowing to Akutagawa who remained silent.

Rie's POV:

'Rude...' , I thought.

3rd person's POV:

"Akutagawa-kun, please take her to Chuuya and tell him to take her somewhere, to discuss all the details." Mori said to Akutagawa.

"Yes, sir.", Akutagawa responded to his boss.

"Hope you will like it here, Rie-chan." Mori said again, turning to Rie.

Rie and Akutagawa started walking to the room Chuuya was supposedly in.

"This is it." Akutagawa said coldly.

"Oh, thank you.", Rie responded.

When they got inside the room Rie saw a man, who looked to be the same age as Dazai. He was quite short with a petite, yet muscular build. He had grey eyes and striking orange hair that frames his face, with a longer section that falls just past his left shoulder.

"The boss said you should take her somewhere to discuss all the details." Akutagawa informed his coworker.

"Ok, sure...but...who is she?" Chuuya asked confused.

"Our newest member. The one YOU had to take care of." Akutagawa responded, walking away and leaving everything a little awkward between the two.

"So, what's your name?" Chuuya asked the girl, breaking the awkward silence.

"Huh? Oh! I'm Rie Nozomi, pleased to meet you." She said with a little smile, bowing to Chuuya, who started blushing a little.

"Well, I'm Chuuya Nakahara. The pleasureis mine." Chuuya said and there was a 10 second long pause before he spoke again.

"Uhmm..., we should get going.

"Yeah..." Rie responded.

Rie's POV:

'So this is the guy Dazai was working with....he's pretty handsome, not my type though... At least he's not an asshole, like that Akutagawa guy.' I thought, eyeing Chuuya from head to toe before leaving.

Chuuya's POV:

'This is the girl Mori took in? Shes's kinda cute...'

3rd person's POV:

And with that Rie and Chuuya left the Port Mafia's HQs. Chuuya thought it would be nice to take her somewhere to eat, since it wouldn't be much trouble, so he took her to a restaurant he liked. He chose a table a little further away from the other so their conversation wouldn't be heard from anyone else. The waitress came and took their orders. Chuuya ordered sushi and a cup of black tea, while Rie ordered some curry.