C h a p t e r 9.

• • • time skip 2 weeks • • •

3rd person's POV

Rie and Chuuya were training, like they always do, when Chuuya's phone started ringing. Annoyed, he picked it up and was surprised to hear that he was needed in Mori's office.

"What? Now?!" He asked the person on the other end, slightly worried about Rie.

"Ok, ok, I understand... I'll be right there..." he continued.

"What happened?" asked the girl with a confused face.

"Something came up and we need to cut it short today, sorry." Chuuya started apologizing to the girl.

"No, no, no, don't apologize! After all, it's not you'r fault."

"Right...anyways sorry, but I have to go, see ya'!"

"No problem. Good luck!"

"Thanks!"

A while after Chuuya left, Rie started packing her things to leave as well. She had a little bit of problems finding the exit, but eventually managed to get out.

'This place is too big...seriously now, I've been here for 2 weeks already and I still din't know where the exit is!' she thought, walking through the busy streets.
She was a little bit hungry and knew that she would be too lazy to cook something, so she decided to grab some pizza on her way home.

As she got home, she crashed on the couch and started  eating the pizza, while watching some anime. 

'I wander what Chuuya's doing now...' , she thought, as she took a bite from her pizza slice.

'Oh well, not my problem.'

Chuuya's POV

I felt bad, since I had to leave her like that, I hope she got home safe. I sighted, thinking that she might be mad at me. As I entered Mori's office, I saw that there was another person there as well. Akutagawa.

'Why is he here...?'

"Chuuya-kun." Mori started speaking, so I directed my full attention to him.

"You might be wandering why is Akutagawa here." he continued and I nodded.

"Well, it's about Rie." as he said that, I felt my heart sink a bit.

'Is he planning to have Akutagawa training her? Does he want her out of the Mafia?' Thoughts kept running through my head, until he spoke again.

"Akutagawa thinks that she might be working undercover for another organisation. He said that he has been 'observing' her for the past weeks and that he is suspicious of her. But of course, you should know best, since you see her everyday... So what do you think?" Mori continued and I remained speechless.

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"... I do not think that his suspicions are true, sir." I said and Akutagawa gave me a death glare.

"How can you be so sure?!" Akutagawa snapped at me.

"How can you be so sure that she is dangerous?! I spend everyday with her and know her better, she's a good person!" He really got me mad so, of course, I had to teach him a lesson.

I actually forgot that Mori was there too, until he spoke again.

"Ahem, what if you speak with her and then come back here to tell me how it went?" he asked me and of course, I accepted.