C h a p t e r 12

3rd person's POV

As Rie was dragging Chuuya, he got an idea. He wanted to thank her for all her efforts so he decided to buy a bottle of wine for the two of them to drink.

"Wait wait wait!" He started.

"What?"

"Wait here for a sec."

"Uhmm ok..?"

Chuuya's POV

Hmm, I wander what wine she prefers. God, I'm such an idiot! I should have asked her! And I can't leave her there for too long either..

After I thought for a little while I just decided to buy a (random wine).

• • • Time skip • • •

We arrived at her place and the first thing I did was pour each of us a glass of wine.

"Hey! Do you want me to put on some music?" I hear her shout from the living room.

"Yeah, sure!"

"Ok, what do you prefer?"

"Anything is ok with me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

After I'm done with the wine, I go into the living room and see her smiling brightly.

'Oh, how I love seing her smile'

. . .

'Wait! Why was I even thinking of that?!'

All my thoughts were interupted when I suddenly her her sing. Aparently the music she put on was Kpop.

"I didn't know you liked Kpop" I say.

"1. You didn't ask. And 2. I can change it if you don't like it."

"No no, it's fine. Really." I said, as I felt a smile creeping on my face.

3rd person's POV

After their little conversation, Rie started dancing like and idiot. She was dancing so much, that even Chuuya decided to hop in, even if he didn't know the dance moves.

"How do you even know the dance moves?" I ask after seing her dance like a god.

"I watch a lot of their performances and dance practices. So it kinda sticks, ya' know?"

"Aha, cool I guess."

"Yeah"

"Hold on! This is my jam!" Rie said, right when DNA from BTS came on.

"Haha, ok." Chuuya then responded, happy to see her so full of life.

As he analised her dancing, he saw how hard some of the dances were and was amazed at how she was dancing them so prfectly.

Chuuya's POV

'Wow, she's really good at dancing '

After she finished, she was exhaused, so I went by her side and told her that she should rest, at least for 1-2 songs. It took a while to convince her, but I was releaved when she finally agreed. And of course, after a little bit of time, she fell asleep.

• • • Time skip • • •

Rie's POV

Where am I?

Why is it so dark here?

*THUD*

What was that?