jeongmi(1)

××
Jeongyeon P.O.V

The TWICE members and I sat in a room all socialising. I was having a blast :)! We ordered pig feet and whilst we were waiting we all talked.
I then noticed Mina sitting alone just smiling at everyone. PaHHa 😂💝,  honestly I wish twice members and I included Mina in more.

Slowly, I crept up to her,
"Minaaaa♡!!"

She smiled at me,
"Jeongyeon!!"

I checked her out a bit, her and Tzuyu are probably our visuals :).
She was gorgeous, honestly,,,, it made me feel a bit insecure.
I grabbed on her hand, and brought her to an unclaimed section of the room.

Impulsively I pecked her on the neck.

Fuck... I can't control myself around her....

She looked back at me, a bit agog but warm too.
I sai-

"Pig feet is here everyone~~!" Momo cried, looking at us, "Now you two lovebirds are interrupted pff!" Momo smirked....

Ah!! That kinda surprised me.... My checks immediately flushed all of the sudden, I looked at Mina and she was surprised too.... She averted her eyes away.

The members ate, after that we went to our dorm rooms and slept I guess. I couldn't sleep..... I had sleep paralysis like always, although I practically lived with it, tonight I especially couldn't sleep.... Not after my interrupted conversation with Mina of course.

Tip-toeing, I stalk the dorm rooms and enter into Mina's room.
The door hardly creaked at all :) !!
Mina was sleeping soundly,,, I think.... Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo  (her roommates) also slept.
I crept into her bed :)

I lay facing her.
Even without her makeup, she was still so pretty, her eye shape, her everything it really made me want her. The moonlight shone on her prestigious face-

Her eyes opened!

"Jeongyeonnie.... What are you doing here......? " she asked, surprised

Oh man.

" I wanted to see you, Minarin♡. You're extra pretty today..."

" I am? " she smiled " Thank you Jeongyeon."

Her gentle and soft lips touched my cheek. I felt my heart race, I felt complete kinda....
I heard Nayeon yawn..... Me and Mina  looked at each other in agog!!

Nayeon slowly got up and Mina hid me under the covers, my head was right next to her breast.... I heard Nayeon's footsteps walk around the room. I could hear Mina's desperate heart beat, thumping and thumping in this dangerous moment.

:)

I lifted a section of her shirt, and started kissing every part and section.
Her soft pure skin came into my embrace and I devoured her little by little. I started to claim each part, she tried desperately not to make any sound. I was desperate.

I never wanted anyone so much.

It wasn't enough.

I caressed her, I went on a worldwide tour on her, I couldn't stop. Nayeon finally went out the room, I took the covers off of me. Her cheeks were a red velvet,
"You know that?"

"Know what?" I asked

" I liked you all this time...."

It was sudden......

I grinned, and I pecked her on the cheek.

" I love you too, Mina. "

___________
Sorry* the storyline was extremely fast, I couldn't think of much.

___________