saida(2)

SANA p.o.v:

I sat in class, peacefully watching the autumn breeze sweep through the leaves and grass. In and out like how you sew! My teacher was teaching us some English, and we had to pick a partner to practise it on for conversation skills. I look behind Jeongyeon who was behind me, smirking devilishly at Dahyun.

Dahyun looked at me surprised,
"Waah!" She blushed shyly with her eyes bulged at the sight of me.
You see, me and Dahyunnie are great friends! She's a bit awkward at times, but she's cuter than a lot of people and she lets me kiss her sometimes! I silently mime for her to be partner and you know what? Since we're in class I might as well do something risky... I try and air-kiss her in the air, blowing tens of kisses! She just grinned at the sight of me.

"Sana! Dahyun! What do you think you're doing in my classroom and lesson! You're wasting our time! Detention for both you!" My mean, and angry teacher said

Well, finally the time for us to partner up had come. Dahyun pouted at me and shook her head, playfully. To my surprise.... She didn't partner up with me. She'd partnered up with Tzuyu( an absolute visual goddess by the way, with the cutest personality, but my love for women is frowned upon ;( )

So, I partner up with my friend, Momo. We were both really gay, we even talk about how cute girls in our class are. Well, I mainly talk about Dahyun, her cheeks—! I look over, and Tzuyu and Dahyun were laughing uncontrollably and smiling....! I felt jealously pit in my stomach.

I notice Dahyun glance at me and raise her eyebrows. This was a sign of "don't get jealous lol". Ugh! I was so jealous, I might've went over and fought over Dahyun. I focused on Momo.

Momo sweetly laughed,
"Sana, how is your Korean going these days? Japanese transferring is hard...!"

"Not too bad, I'm meeting fairly nice and new people everyday who help me with my Korean."
I glance again at Dahyun, who knows what she could be getting up to!

Momo glanced at everyone in our classroom.
I see Dahyun's hand brush on Tzuyu's, then Tzuyu smiles at Dahyun and there eyes interact . ARGHH ! KIm Dahyun, you are killing me.

Finally, after ending an hour of torture. Class ends.
I hold Dahyun's slim wrist, and bring her into a locked room.
"No-one will find us here." I chuckled
She smiled,
"Why now?"
"I missed you, especially after Tzuyu got you in her trap!" I pause, " Also, I've been a good girl today." I then grow closer to her face.

Her bright sweet dark chocolate eyes, lock with mine, her distinct eyes made my heart hammer up and down. My heart was beating , so much it was going to burst any second now.
"Kiss?" Dahyun asked
I smile distinctly, and I pinned her down on the table. Her legs wedging a path to the table edge, her body leaning off slightly.

I bring her lips to mine, touching each other with ease. Her irresistible, silk lips brushing against mine, her tongue coming out to try and dominate me. I fight back, with all the intentions of lust and love I have. I grab her cute butt and begin our sprawl for dominance.
"You shake my heart."