2yeon (2)

Jeongyeon P.O.V:

It's been exactly 7 hours.
I haven't seen her since, everyone's been sleeping - except me.
My eyes were burnt out like a flame, soon the wax would scurry off - little by little it'll soon be nothing. Like my heart I suppose then.

I lay in bed, trying to sleep - but I cannot. Thanks Nayeon..... :*/

The dorm bells rung loudly, it was time to get ready and eat breakfast. After that it was free time to practise for the next SIXTEEN episode or whatever. It didn't matter as much to me anymore.....

I got up with no motivation and walked sluggishly to the cafeteria - where all of SIXTEEN ate.
I was the only one there at first, munching away. Soon, everyone gathered and ate in utter, dreadful silence.

"Hey!"
I felt two arms hold my head from behind. It was Nayeon.
Smiling as ever, pretending nothing happened.

She whispered, " I'm sorry about what happened last time, I didn't know you'd react like that. "

She smiled with guilt. I then noticed.
I then noticed a scar next to her side burn.  I've never seen that on her - I swear on my whole life!
"Nayeon, it's fine really. But what's happening you? "

"Me?"

"Yes, you. What's that scar you have on your face?"

"It's not much. " she replied " I'm sorry to disturb haha... "
she then met lips to my cheek and walked away.

Kissed my cheek? Pff, she really likes to play with me. But,,, that scar was really deep, I couldn't get that off my mind ever since.

Ever since?

As I walk back to my room to pick up my waterbottle, I was in the hallways - the hallways were deserted.

Except a visitor - a visitor? A recurring guest to Nayeons bed I suppose. The disgusting, pathetic boy.
He posed next to the wall and stomped to me, pushing me against the wall.

His ferocious eyes strangled mine, his breath roared like fire. His bulky body almost pressed against me and the curtains behind us whipped through the diminishing wind.

He spoke, with fury
"Oi.....I heard  what things  my whoreful, little wife's done to yer' eyes n' I ain't gon' ler' er' do that. You stand ere' en' fuckin' look at her one more time n' I'll fuck you up innit. "

He felt under my skirt and my inner thighs... He was too close and I couldn't resist, I wanted to cry. My whole soul wanted to die.

He pushed his pelvis up on mine and rubbed and rubbed. He laughed and snickered and then walked away with his arrogance of his.

I let a few tears run by, I crouch down crying and crying.... I was revolted....